Not a Real Phantom✍︎︎(Gentaro Yumeno)

This little Liars story was requested by lovethunderglow !! Also I'm really sorry if it was very short!! I'm sort of having a bit of writers block rn!!

"Ow!"

"Hold still,"

It was late evening and it felt like you had to deal with an injured, hissing cat. Apparently, Gentaro, your boyfriend, had gotten into a Hypnosis Mic fight with another man named Hifumi. After the final blast that made Gentaro lose, he came limping to your house in the stormy weather with cuts and bruises all over. The sound of rain hitting your bathroom window was calming to you, but it was infuriating the man in front of you. Grabbing a clean cotton ball and pouring some ointment on it, you put Gentaro's left arm on your lap and lifted his sleeve.

"Erm...Are...Are you mad at me, (Y/n)?"

Gentaro questioned. He was frightened of your angry figure. Probably you were one of the only people that made him actually scared. A sigh escaped your small mouth as you patted one of his scratches on his arm with the damp cotton. Once you knew that you fully covered the wound on his arm, you threw away the cotton ball and placed a tiny bandaid over the slightly bleeding cut.

"No. I'm..."

You glanced up at the emerald eyes staring at you. The entire time you were caring for Gentaro, you never had looked at him. That act that you did made the male feel...Guilty? He couldn't find the right word to describe his feeling besides guilt. He's always been able to make you smile even at the worst times, yet he's never seen you frown at him like this. Your dead gaze glaring into his fearful and hurt one. He inhaled a short breath while he waited for your response.

"I'm just happy your ok,"

Sighing thankfully, Gentaro rolled his sleeve back down. He immediately winced at the stinging pain on his stomach and clenched at that spot. You reacted quickly by laying him down on the surprisingly clean bathroom floor, and straddled him, knowing that he won't stay still if you didn't. The thought of him having internal bleeding scared you so tears started to trickle down your face. When trying to take off the multiple covers Gentaro wore, you paused at the familiar sound of his chuckle.

"Haha! Don't cry, love. I'm joking. I'm joking,"

"Hmpf!"

You punched Gentaro's chest, causing him to cough a bit, and swiftly got off of his lap. Putting away the supplies you had out, you didn't bother to look back at Gentaro whom was standing up too. Your cheeks were still partly wet from your tears earlier while you placed the last bottle ointment in your cupboard. When closing the wooden doors, you jumped at the loud crackle of thunder. Gentaro was quick to notice and chuckled. He walked up to your shaking form and hugged you from behind.

"Gen-...Gentaro?"

"Hm?"

He felt your shivering stop and your muscles relax in his warmth. He knew you were afraid of loud sounds. That's actually why he never let you go to a Hypmic concert of his. He hated the idea of being happy while singing, but having you scared and covering your ears. Ever since you were young, you've had very sensitive hearing compared to everyone else. People would say that it sounds cool when you told them it wasn't and that it hurt at times. It also made you a light sleeper so even a dog barking a block away can wake you. You hated living in the city, but Gentaro was the reason why you lived in Shibuya. You two have been together for a while now, and you two couldn't be more happy. He was the one to show you a house that wasn't in a loud part of the city. Ever since then, you've always had lived in Shibuya even if you complained to the male about the noises. You leaned into Gentaro's warm embrace and sighed quietly.