Doppo☏ x Reader

Requested by @Erigaur !! Sorry if it's a little lame tho, I couldn't think of a way for a rap battle so I did a stage battle kinda.

It was already around mid night when you heard your phone go off like crazy. You were still awake due to your energy never dying. Pausing the show you were watching, you reached for your phone to see multiple videos of a stage. Two colors on the stages screen clashed, and you knew immediately whose colors those were and what it was. Cursing to yourself quietly, you threw the blanket off of your frame and grabbed your keys. The colors of grey and yellow was all you could see on your phone screen. It was a rap battle of Matenrō and Fling Posse. The reason you were dashing out of your house and to the small stage nearby was since you were none other than Doppo Kannanzaka's girlfriend! You went to almost every one of his stage shows and cheered him on. You knew that he needed the support of someone close to him besides Hifumi and Jakurai so it was your duty to do just so. You rechecked the location of the rap battle and continued to run in that direction. They were performing near one of the skyscrapers close to your home. Funny, you thought. Matenrō stands for Skyscraper in kanji and their performing near a skyscraper. You'd notice all of these little things about the Shinjuku division and giggle to yourself like a geek. It was truly funny to you. Despite being the girlfriend of Doppo's tired and stressed ass, you weren't effected by his stress like most would be. You would still be happy and cheery as always and help him become the same. Though, it doesn't really work. You were almost the complete opposite of Doppo. Energetic, happy, relieved, you name it while poor tongue blep guy is stressed, exhausted, and very apologetic. You ran past an alleyway that was a shortcut only to stop in your tracks and run backwards. Going through the alleyway, you panted as you made it closer to the small outdoors stage. You heard low piano chords playing and gasped.

"His song is already playing!?"

You whispered to yourself. Finding another shortcut, you finally saw a few people on the ground whilst two people were on the stage. The familiar sight of long purple hair caused you to run faster because it was closest to you.

"JAKURAI!!!!"

You jumped up and hugged the oldie like a little kid. He chuckled and patted your head like a puppy. Ever since Doppo has introduced you to his team, you've been the little child of the group. Hifumi would treat you as a little sister and ask for guidance about women, and Jakurai is exactly a fatherly figure to you. In honesty, Doppo gets a little jealous to find you being excited whenever you see the two others. He already has problems of thinking his lower and not worthy of you, but you manage to reassure him that he's all you really need!

"Hello, (Y/n). Coming here to support Doppo again?"

"Mmhm! Every stage show! Like always!"

It was true. When you had discovered that Doppo was part of the rap battle project, you've went to every rap battle he's done. The first time you went to one of his performances, he was scared to death. You see, you didn't tell him that you knew his hobby, and he almost died on spot during his song when he spotted you. Hifumi actually had to jump in and make up a rhythm so that the show wouldn't be ruined. It was funny, yet you felt bad for Doppo. He apologized so much for acting like that on stage after the show that it worried you. Unlatching yourself from the man, you looked at the stage to see yourself in behind the curtains. Blushing in embarrassment, you face palmed at your unawareness of where you were going. You meant to go to the front of the stage with the few people! Not the back of it with the Fling Posse members and Matenrō! A boy that was rather short and had strange pink hair glared at Jakurai while watching Doppo vs a man with blue hair. By the looks of it, Doppo was pretty annoyed by his opponent. Wondering who the others were, you tapped Jakurai's shoulder.