Thieving Scoundrel𒊹︎(Ichiro Yamada)

Requested by @starshipping4ever !! This is a male reader too! And kinda not really a Xreader thingy, but I thought it was cool.

"Guards! Seize that man!"

One of the demon lords, Ichiro Yamada, chased after a man in silver clothing with his statue guards. Sprinting down the long, maroon and gold carpeted hall, the mysterious thief glance to see his enemies close behind.

"Don't tarry, now, dear Traiter Lord~! It'll only be a quick flash of the scarlet fire before your monarch is done for!!"

"I have no idea what you dare say!!"

Ichiro growled. His face expressed true perplexity, only bringing more enjoyment to the thief's mind. Laughing, the mysterious man sped up to the end of the hall, jumping on the edge of the large windows sill. He didn't even need to crouch because of how tall the window was. Glass paintings of the past, the starting age of the demon rulers, reflected off in many colors because of the moons light. Mostly, the blood color of red rested on the carpet.

"Come now, dear Traitor Lord! Don't you wish to receive your prized possessions?"

The man flung his arms up, like a dance pose, before bowing politely. He watched Ichiro and his guards proceed to run at him, and smirked once he saw the demon lord charge straight at him; fury and revenge evident on the ruler's face. The 'prized possessions' the thief had mentioned were two things. Two important things Ichiro couldn't live without.

They were his brothers.

The man in the silver clothing had kidnapped the boys while they slept in the over-world. Ichiro had came up to check on them from afar, and when he found that they weren't there, he went to search for them in worry and anguish. Plenty of his destinations had no sign of his brothers, convincing him more that someone truly must've kidnapped them. He came back to his lair in the voided depths so he could ask the other lords, his friends, for backup and guidance. Although, once he had gone into his hot bathing room to cool off first, he saw a man, the thief, in strange armor he had not seen before, play with a gauntlet and stick wand.

Those weapons were, of course, Jiro's and Saburo's only source of protection besides themselves. As Ichiro took realization of that, the man had already ran off, and now here they are.

"I know what you have done! Give them back at once!"

Ichiro pushed his arm forwards, going to grab the man, until he felt the man grab him instead and enveloped him in bright, scarlet flames. Despite it being fire, he had not felt pain. Not a single burn. Becoming horrified with the sorcery, Ichiro hushed his panting breath and listened closely. He then noticed where he was. He was trapped within an illusion. The thief is sabotaging his mind with mass hallucinations.

"You demons are such dense creatures."

Ichiro turned around, harshly clawing the air with his clawed gloves. He thought the man was behind him.

"Demanding things you want instead of simply asking."

A poof of scarlet smoke blasted behind the raven-haired man, causing him to turn again and scowl. He had missed the strange person. How much longer must he suffer this illusion before he can fight to win his brothers back? He may have not spent much time with them, but he wouldn't have much to fight for if they weren't there anymore. He took a part in the Ritual of H just so he could protect his brothers. It was a dangerous act he made, yet he desired to be more powerful—powerful enough to defeat any foe who dared cross paths with him.

Albeit, he still isn't  what he exactly wanted to be. He is precisely more threatening, not stronger. With that known, he had secluded himself from his brothers. Upset with his results, he had nothing else to do except to train more and do his duty as a Lord of the Abyss.

"How much longer till you have nothing you fancy for your desires, hmm?"

The magical thief appeared on a large throne, high above the arena Ichiro was in. He hadn't acknowledged the expression the lord gave him. He was given a look of frustration and fear. Such a combination of emotions made him feel grim. He didn't understand why, but even imagining someone fearful placed a sick feeling in the pits of his stomach. Not a mercy feeling. A menacing feeling. As if he wanted to make their fear go away with pain or so.

A sadistic example of putting it; he wanted Ichiro in eternal pain. Nothing explained why. It was not jealousy. It was for vengeance. He had witnessed the many things Ichiro had done to the many people in the over-world. The multiple wars and murders that were made...The blood of those whose spirits are in ever-lasting pain, never to be freed, are all because of the man in the grand stage. A cowardly boy who looked for power to end life. He was responsible for so many deaths among the land.

A bored look adorned the thief's facial features. His (e/c) eyes drilling a burning sensation right back into Ichiro's own vine green and blood red eyes. Scratching his (h/c) hair for a quick moment, he stood up and in that single moment, he disappeared in a cloud of scarlet smoke before reappearing on the stage with his enemy. Ichiro jumped back, appalled by the thief's presence, and readied himself in a defensive stance. The thief bowed, the once stern look now gone, and smiled devilishly at the demon.

"I am the agony of all existence, dear Traitor Lord. The Tainted King (Y/n) is my name. My nightmare is this in which you stand in; a phantasm of the grief settling within all of the world. In this curiosity of mine, no one may be able to hear your cries. Not even those who lay in these charms."

(Y/n), The Tainted King, lifted up two circular charms that gleamed in colors of dull blue and yellow. Ichiro gasped. His brothers, his beloved brothers, were in those charms. He must find a way to get them back to safety. Before he could make any moves to retrieve those charms, they burnt away with the embers of (Y/n)'s magic.

"Fight me, and you shall reclaim those who were stolen from you."

"How do I fight? I have no weapon. I cannot even use magic of my own, thief."

"Precisely~."

(Y/n) snapped his fingers. Large chains wrapped around his legs, tightly securing him to the dusty ground once he fell. Grunting, Ichiro growled and cursed out (Y/n)'s name. A look of rapture was shown with the King's sickly wide smile. After so many years of the bloodshed caused by this demon, (Y/n) had finally, finally managed to trap him within his dream. The grief of watching others fight off something they could not beat became no more. Instead, it was replaced with pleasure.

Ichiro struggled against the chains burning into his clothes, soon to burn his skin. The more he moved, the more the metal binds would tighten. Yelling in pain as he tumbled head first into the gravel, the eldest brother cried out.

"Get me out of here, thieving scoundrel!!"

(Y/n) stomped his foot dangerously close to Ichiro's head, making him stop squirming, and slowly leaned down. His hand rested on his knee as he looked down upon the traitor. He was a traitor among his own kind, among the people, and most of all, among his brothers. How pitiful this young man's life must be.

"You will stay here until your reign as a Lord is tainted just like mine, pet."

(Y/n) leaned down and pushed Ichiro's bangs back, placing a short kiss on his forehead. As that happened, he felt like fainting. Was it seriously a kiss of death the man had made? Feeling his body give out and his eyes close, the demon hissed one last groan before he collapsed completely. The last thing he had saw was the snap of (Y/n)'a fingers and a large scarlet fire burning around him, soon to burn him alive in the nightmare he was trapped within.