☠︎︎Overprotective Bros!!!Pt.2☠︎︎🔴🟡🔵(Buster Bros!!! And Samatoki Aohitsugi)

Apologies if this was sucky, I wanted to write this before I got writers block for the day!!

"Hello, sir, ma'am! What would you like to order today?"

"Uhh...I'd like a...oh! That Gojyo smoothie thingy, please!!"

The girl waiter nodded and wrote down what I pointed at. She then turned to Samatoki, who just waved and shook his head. Does he really not want anything here? How!? Their food and drinks are so good!! Well, I guess if he doesn't like how it's anime themed...He told me that anime sort of freaks him out a little because of something he didn't clarify to me. Hm...Don't care though! I love anime as much as I love life so yeah! When we were waiting, I mentioned what my brothers were like. Samatoki wasn't paying much attention to what I said, but he was still listening.

"My youngest brother is still older than me by a year or so, and he's nothing like any of us at all! He's all serious and so mean at times, but I still love him! And, not picking favorites or anything, but my middle brother is my favorite!!"

Samatoki looked at me strangely before chuckling a bit. Was it something I said? I tilted my head in confusion as he only waved for me to continue with a grin—or perhaps a smirk...I couldn't tell—plastered on his face.

"Anyways! He's my favorite because he is so strong and caring for both me and my youngest brother! He also introduced me to music!"

"Sounds like a real caring brother, eh?"

Samatoki commented. I couldn't tell if it was sarcasm or not, but I still agreed with him with a cheerful smile.

"Yeah! And my oldest brother is the best at everything he does! He makes sure that we don't fight most of the time, and he got me into video games and anime! He's the one who took me to this place!! And when we went to the beach, I remember finding a cave and when I got out of it, he along with my other brothers made sure that I was as fine as gold!"

The tables around us started to get fuller by every minuet or so. I didn't bother to look at the strangers, but Samatoki did. He kept an extra watchful eye on the men who walked in with their friends or family, and I noticed that whenever some guy was to walk passed us, he'd practically glare at them when they passed me. Is something that matter with him? I shouldn't worry too much about it though. I want to have a good time here, and I'm sure that Samatoki does too. Trying to ignore that and talking some more, we both heard a man crash and fall with a loud bash from the tray he was holding. Glass broke and shattered around him, causing me to instantly get up and go over carefully to make sure he was ok. A few waitresses helped him up too as I helped one of the employees clean up the glass. The employee had the broom, and I asked him to hand me the dustpan so that he won't have to hurt his back muscles when trying to clean. Going down and crouching, I had the dustpan low to the ground so that glass could go in it. As the dude was brushing the glass into the dustpan I carried, I accidentally lost balance and saved it by placing my hand in front of me. Though, when I did so, I felt this sharp pain stab through my skin and soon my hand felt numb but warm. Lifting my hand so that I could see what caused that, I gasped lightly and saw a streak of blood drip down my arm. It wasn't deep enough for me to have stitches, but it needed bandages. The employee saw my hand and frantically asked anyone for bandages. Samatoki got up from his seat and walked over to me with a fierce glare at the male employee trying to help me. He crouched down next to me and gently grabbed my hand, seeing the blood drip more. My hand started to feel cold and numb now.

"C'mon. I've got bandages back in the car,"

"Ow...Ok,"

Samatoki opened the door for me as I put pressure on my hand so that not much more blood could escape. His car was parked near the Plaza so we quickly rushed to it and opened it. Just like he said, Samatoki pulled out a medical aid box from the back seat and placed it on his lap. He made me sit on the passenger seat while he crouched down outside the car and opened the box.