Part 43

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Two weeks passed like a breeze, Tee's spirit already returned and his body recover almost fully. The nightmares didn't come as much as before, Tee is happy, that's all matters.

"when I can return to school? I just have a few months left" Tee asks about his study.

Tae avoid to answer it all the time because he doesn't want to let Tee go anymore. He is scared the same thing happened twice.

"Phi Tae!" Tee is getting angry because Tae ignores his question.

"Not now, you are not healthy yet" Tae helps Tee to walk at the park, Tee regains his strength back but his hand and leg shakes sometimes.

"I need to study phi, I will fail my exam if I missed classes"

"I already give a month leave to the school. No students are studying now, you will be able to start your class another two weeks" Tae sighs when he explain it to Tee.

He knows he take advantage of his title to make the rules but he also need to check the security there, how a scholar can get kidnapped from school ground.

"I'm sorry for asking the same question. If you don't like it you can leave me alone" Tee sulks, he walks away from Tae.

Tae sighs again, Tee becomes sensitive since he is back. Tae did not dislike it just thinking why Tee is so spoil right now. If he compares to before, Tee never wants to stay this close to him.

"Sire" calls Kim when Tae wants to chase after Tee.

Tae looks at Kim.

"May I talk to you?" ask Kim. Tae nods his head and return to his seat.

"Tee loves you so much, I'm surprised that he can love someone this much" said Kim with a smile.

"what do you mean?" ask Tae confuse.

"I've known Tee since we were kids. Tee only act spoil with his mom, act sulky and everything. With others, he is a tough man and can handle everything himself. He loves you and trust you, that's why he act this way. The kidnap incident must make him realise how much he loves you and Ten. That's why he is showing himself to you, the real him" explains Kim to Tae.

Tae smiles too, if what Kim said is true, he is glad that Tee's antics are because he is trusted by Tee.

Tae leaves to find Tee, seems like Tee is playing with Ten. Tae can see that Tee is treating Ten as a friend more than like a parent but he knows Tee loves his son too.

"Sire, we have something to discuss with you. Can we have your time?" ask the ministers. Tae nods his head and move to the meeting room.

At the moment, Tee is playing with Ten, they are flying paper kite together. Kim and Copter accompany them playing near the lake.

"Ten, let's rest first" Tee holds Ten's hand and walk together to the gazebo. Kim and Copter are waiting for them with tea and fruits.

"when will you get married?" ask Tee to Kim and Copter, Kim cough because he is surprise with the sudden question.

"After you Phi Tee" response Copter with a chuckle, he knows that will stop Tee from asking more because Tee himself is not ready to marry his brother yet.

"I will talk to Phi Tae and allow you to marry first" Tee grins a bit.

"don't worry about us Tee. I still need to save more money to marry Copter, being just a guard is not enough" said Kim humbly, he has been together with Copter for long but he still thinks he doesn't deserve to has Copter.

Copter looks at Kim with a frown, he never thinks Kim is below than him. He is just lucky that he is born in royal's families.

"don't say that Kim. I don't like it"

"You misunderstand my words love, I mean, I want to achieve more for us, for you." Kim caress Copter's cheek softly.

Tee smiles watching the couple, he is glad that Kim found his love and partner. Tee takes both Copter and Kim hands in his.

"I'm rooting for your relationship, I know Phi Tae still unsure about your relationship but he hopes what's the best for Copter" Tee pats Kim's shoulder.

They continue talking about the future, Tee enjoys the story of Copter and Kim plan for their future.

Kim and Copter want to build a house outside from palace and live like a normal person. Kim will still work as a guard and Copter wants to be a painter, he loves drawing and painting.

"You will be able to achieve your dream too" Tae heard their conversation and he knows Tee is thinking about his own future.

They already decided to get married because they love each other. Can a queen become a healer at the same time?

Tee hates formality and if he become a queen, how many people will bow their head to Tee, it will be hard for Tee to be a normal healer.

"Phi Tae" Calls Tee softly.

Copter and Kim leave the park to give space for Tae and Tee, but Ten decided to stay together with his parent.

"I will let you work as a healer, you can be apprentice to Healer Lim. I will not let you disappear from my eyes again"

"To be a healer I need to graduate first." Tee insist to finish his study first because he wants to spend more time there and take whatever knowledge he can from the teachers.

Tae sighs, he will never win this argument because Tee is a stubborn person.

"Let get married first" Suggest Tae, he can't let Tee leave his side again but maybe, a marriage will tie they down sooner.

Tee glares at Tae for suggesting something unreasonable, it's clear the rules in the school, no relationship especially marriage.

"That will break the rule"

Tae smiles, Tee is so innocent and know nothing about it, Tae is a king and the leader of the school. He can change the rules with just an order from his mouth.

"I can change it" Tae grins happily.

"No! Don't do that phi. If you let the students can have relationship inside or outside the school, it will bring bad more than good"

"What make you say so?" ask Tae, why it will bring bad more than good?

"the scholars will focus on love and relationship first than their study"

Tae becomes quiet, he is thinking about what Tee told him but he needs to make Tee as his wife sooner, it will be better if everyone knows who Tee is and no one dares to harm him anymore.