Part 38

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

The school has an early assembly today because of the King's visit, scholars are excited to get the visit from the king after so long.

Xen, Gio and Luk are waiting for Tee in their line, Tee didn't return to their room last night but they are sure Tee is with The King.

The assembly take two hours, everyone is enjoying their food that come from the palace, The King hold a feast to the school.

Gio is still looking for Tee and he feels unsettle in the pit of his stomach, Tee always return back to their room or Tae will send him back, Tee never go missing like this.

"eat some more Gio" Xen puts some chicken into Gio's plate when he see Gio barely eat the food.

Luk takes time to look at Gio, Gio is behaving pretty weird today.

"I'm worry about Tee" said Gio while taking a sip of warm tea. He looks at Xen and Luk, maybe they both feel like him too.

"Don't think so much Gio, I think Tee is staying with the king last night" said Luk

"but he didn't return to our room" Gio insist he is still worry.

"maybe he..."

"he always come back. Are you sure you saw Tee and the king last night?" ask Gio more, his worry is raising slowly. Xen holds Gio's hand under the table.

"I don't see the face but no one else come and meet Tee like that" Luk starts to worry too, he didn't take a second look last night because he thought it just like in the past.

They see Tae is walking down the table and meet scholars, he tell them to eat more and enjoy the food. He keeps walking till he reached where Luk, Gio and Xen are.

Tae's eyes wander around looking for someone, Tae decided to take a seat at the empty seat that should be occupied by Tee. Their seat are a bit far from others too.

Three of them bow to the king in respect, Tae smiles to them.

"where is Tee?" ask Tae and Luk at the same time, all of them are surprised with the same question coming from the two of them.

"It's not you last night sire?" ask Luk.

"Last night? No, I haven't see Tee yet"

"Let's look for him!" suggest Xen and they agree with it.

While everyone else is busy in the hall those four walk around the school ground to look for Tee. Gio even go back to their room, maybe Tee will be there.

After a while they meet in the room, Luk brings Tee's stuff that fall on the ground, Xen come with Tee's shoe.

"no. What happened to Tee?" ask Tae, he is really worried because of Tee disappearance.

"I need to go, I will find Tee no matter what happened. If, Tee return, inform me, no matter in what ways" Tae takes Tee's shoe and leaves.

Tae leaves the school without telling anyone in the school, the guard inform the principal that the king leaves the ground in rush.

*****

A dark room greets Tee's eyes, the only light he can see is from the roof. The broken roof let some light penetrate into the room.

Tee wants to rubs his eyes but he can't and he realise that his hand is tied at his back. His body is hurt all over, like something heavy hits him hard.

"what happened to me?" ask Tee to himself.

He never fond of darkness and it makes him feels suffocated. He was locked in a dark room once from his step father and he still can't get over it fully.

"Where am I? Help!" Tee shouts for help.

"Well, well, look who is awake?" a group of men enter the dark room that is dirty, not pass as a place to put human in there.

There are five of them, they look scary and Tee is scared, what this men want from him?

"Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?" ask Tee scared, he looks around to see their faces clearly but he can't see them very well.

All of them laugh at Tee's questions, a leader approach Tee and hold Tee's chin tight, Tee groans in pain.

"Money. We want money!"

"But I don't have money. I'm just a scholar" exclaim Tee and moves away his face from the dirty hand.

Tee's answer make they laugh again, Tee eyes move from one person to another, he can't stay focus to anyone.

"You think I don't know? You are the Queen will be, you are the King's lover" answer one of them before he laughs like a crazy man.

"imagine how much money the king will pay us to get you back?"

"we will be rich!" they cheer altogether.

Tee stares at the floor, he doesn't want to focus to them, he needs to think a way to escape from here because he is sure he is not far from the country. If they want to negotiate with the king, they must be close.

"here, your food!" a man throw a bun to the floor before all of them leave the room.

Tee looks at the dirty bun, he doesn't even have an appetite but he knows he need to put something into his stomach to maintain his strength.

He tries to take the bun but he can't, he is tied from behind. Tee cries when he has to bend his body and eat it directly from the floor with his mouth. He keeps eating till the end part on the floor.

Tee wipes his tears with his clothes, he leans on the dirty wall and cry because he is pity with himself.

"I should accept and tell you I love you before everything is too late"

"I should see Ten more often"

"My new family, I can't even thank them and say goodbye"

"my friends"

Tee keep mumbling before his eyes close, it is weird for him to be this sleepy and tired after eating the bun. Maybe they put something in it that make Tee feels so sleepy.