Part 54

#a/n hi, this is the last chapter. Hopefully you guys enjoy reading it.

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Fifteen years pass just like a wind, Talsnia is known as a big and successful country because of their ruler. Other country take this country as example because how great the country grow years after years.

King Tae and Queen Tee are now at their moment to let his son and his wife to be the next ruler. Tae is 50 and Tee is 45 now. They are still young and strong but they are giving Ten's chance to prove his leadership.

Ten is more than ready, Ten is smart and strong. While his parent are still healthy and strong, they can guide and help Ten alongside Ten ruling. When they are gone, Ten will know what to do without their help.

Tee retired from his work, he wants to spend time with his grandchildren. They are the twin, both are boys. Tee let go of his position to people he trust, it is not Nia, his daughter in law but his apprentice.

Nia is a princess from other country, Nia is typical princess but she is smart in accountancy so she is still learning it from Copter. She will handle it with the help from Copter.

Tee already assign everyone to fill his works, he is ready to retire at young age. Tae support his queen decision because it is his time to step down too. He wants to spend his time with his Queen more.

They start to live in the same house Tae build before, their son's family will visit them anytime they want because it is not far from it. Sometimes they visit the palace too, to meet their people who worked for them.

"Tan! Tin!" Tee is chasing after his small grandsons in the garden. Tae just laugh at how his wife act. Tee never like kids before but he loves his grandsons the most.

"What are you writing dear?" ask Nia when she walks to his husband, Ten loves to write and draw, especially when he watch his parent.

"A love story" answer Ten, his eyes focus on his parent.

"love story?" ask Nia interested. She loves to spend her time reading too.

"The King's Love"

Ten smiles widely, he close the book he already done writing since forever, he makes it complete today. The drawing and painting, everything is in the book.

"about Father and mother?" ask Nia more. She can see how his in law relationship.

After so long, they are still in love and they are so happy together. She never seen a happy couple like that, they are sweet like they are lovers. Their loves increasing each day, it is really real and beautiful.

"I know my father love my biological mother but I don't remember how the love was but, with Mother Tee, the love is really beautiful" said Ten.

Nia agrees with his husband, they can see the Queen love his king too but it is really obvious how the king show his love. Their age are increasing each year, same goes to their love. They are old now but the way they love each other never seems old.

"I will give this book to my parent as their anniversary tomorrow" Ten caress the book softly, it is his real present for his parent.

"Ten! Nia! Come here. Let's have tea together!" Tee shouts calling for them.

"Yes!" replies Ten.

He keeps the book in the box and cover it properly. He smiles at his wife and hold her hand. They both walk to Tae and Tee.

******

Love will never end even though the world will end. Death can't stop love from keep flowing because it is not just a man's feeling. Love is forever.