Part 24

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

"Again?"

"why the king taking interest this much in this school this year?"

"I don't know too. He will be staying for a week, saying want to train with the scholars"

"We need to make proper preparation!"

The murmurs keep going on in the dining hall, the news about the king want to visit the school again make the higher up can't rest properly. They are in pressure to prepare for the king visitation.

"Tee, are you okay?" ask Gio when Tee is paler than usual, he looks scared and anxious.

"I don't know, I'm nervous" answer Tee what he feels, he can't run away this time too, he will face the king, he will die!

"Every one is, the king want to make a sudden visit again" comment Luk about this matter, he is excited to meet the king again.

Tee puts down his chopsticks and leave the hall, he needs to do something to take off his mind about this. His friends follow after him.

"Scholar Tee! You have a visit from your father" a teacher told Tee when he is walking to his room.

Tee leaves his friends and runs to meet his father. He needs help to hide himself or else all the effort his father make will be useless.

"Father!" Tee runs into the old man embrace, he is really scared and his heart feels heavy, it feels better when he is in the old man embrace.

"My son" General Lee pats Tee's back softly, calming his son.

"I need to leave the school! I will die, I need to..."

"Shh...relax Tee" general stops Tee from rambling more. Tee stops talking and hugs his father tighter.

"Tee, you need to go to the palace" the news Tee heard make his heart beat real fast, is his lie already exposed?!

"No Tee. Calm down"

"what happened father? Why I need to go there?" ask Tee anxious. He can't thinking rationally anymore, his secrets make him walking on the needle, it hurts no matter where he step.

"The prince, he is unwell and asking for your presence. The king want you to visit, that's all" explains Gen Lee.

Tee feels calmer hearing that but now he is thinking about the prince's conditions. How bad it is?

"What happened?"

"I'm not sure myself. We will be moving today, I already ask permission from the principal"

"Okay. My clothes?" ask Tee, he needs to be the woman Tee to enter the palace. General smiles a bit.

"already prepared. Let's go now"

"Ah, I need to inform my friends first. Can you wait a moment?"

With a short nod from the general Tee runs to tell his friends about his leaving, he is just state that it is a family's matters.

Tee feels his heart is heavy, even general doesn't seem happy or at ease either. Tee looks at his father fondly, he close their distance and put his head on general's shoulder.

"Father, you doesn't look fine. Are you okay?" ask Tee concern. His father doesn't talk much with him.

General smiles a small one, he is thinking about his deal with the king, he hopes he can say what happened to  Tee so that Tee will not be so scared or thinking that he will die in Tae's hand.

"I'm fine Tee. I'm thinking about a lot of things" answer general.

"About me?" ask Tee feels guilty for bringing more problem to the family.

"About you, Lily and Lien. About my children"

"I'm sorry for adding your burden"

"You are not a burden Tee, you are my son and I'm happy you are with me. Stop blaming yourself and think about your future" General pats Tee's hair softly. Tee nods his head while releasing a deep breath.

"Tee, will you get married?" ask General Lee out of nowhere making Tee surprised. What that question mean?

"Why? You want me to marry someone?" ask Tee back, he will obey this time, even though he has to marry Lily, he will learn to accept it. If the marriage between him and Lily can make his father happy he is willing to do it.

"No. I just ask, maybe you have someone in your heart now" answer general back.

Tee looks into general's eyes before he shakes his head, he never think about marrying anyone at all.

"I will never able to marry this person"

"why? What make you think so?"

"It is impossible for me" Tee sadly said

"how is mother and Phi Han? All of them healthy?" Tee needs to change the topic about this matter, general knows Tee's doing but let it slide, he doesn't want to pressure Tee too.

"They are all healthy, they miss you"

"Another month, I will be able to go home to visit" Tee smiles at that, he wants to go to the hut and visit his mother's grave, he has a lot to talk to his mother.

"How study?" ask General Lee.

"Study is good but not physical training. I think I will die because of those weapons one day" Tee jokes about it, he is really bad that even teachers giving up on him. General laugh heartily hearing that, he can imagine how bad Tee is.

"you should train harder" advice general but Tee shakes his head disagree, he tried hard enough but he is still bad.

They continue talking because it been two months they see each other, talking about the school makes Tee forget that he is going to meet everyone in the palace, as a Lady Tee.

Tee fall asleep along the journey, when he is awake, he already in the palace area. Kim is waiting for him excitedly.

Tee runs and jumps on Kim when he get down from the carriage, Kim laughs but make sure Tee safe in his embrace. Prin is here too, waiting for Tee, Tee hugs Prin when he let go of Kim.

The King watch from far, he is smiling a bit, doesn't know why he feels that way. General Lee looks around and their eyes meet each other. General bows politely and Tae nods his head before leaving the place.

"How is Ten?" ask Tee worried, only Tee brave enough to call the prince with his name.

"He is having a fever, the healer said because of the weather, it almost spring"

"Can I visit him now?" ask Tee, he wants to see Ten as fast as he can. He don't think he can sleep well while didn't know Ten's condition.

"The prince is sleeping but I think you can visit him. I will bring you to him" Prin and Tee walk together to the Prince's room.

Tee enters the room where Ten is sleeping soundly on the bed, he is feverish.

"I think he miss you Tee, he didn't tell anyone but I know he miss you"

Tee smiles while caressing Ten's chin softly, the prince's eyes flutters and opened slowly.

"Phi Tee?" ask Ten dreamily, it's like he is meeting Tee in dream.

"sleep well Ten"

"don't leave me" begs Ten sadly, Tee climbs the bed and lays beside Ten. He told Prin to leave and get her sleep. He will accompany Ten tonight.

When both of them already move to dreamland, Tae come to visit, he knows Tee care about his son but he never thought Tee will see Ten as soon as he is here, Tee not even thinking or asking about him.