Part 35

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Gio is not one of the person who is quiet and keep secret for so long, he needs to tell about this matter to Xen and he is dying to do so but he can't.

Tee is amuse with how hard Gio is trying to make sure he doesn't open his mouth about Tee and the king. Tee doesn't mind Gio telling their friends because he wants to tell them too. Luk, Gio and Xen are all he has in the school.

"Gio, I think you need to see a healer" Xen caress Gio's face softly, Gio's face is frowning hard like he is in pain, Tee wants to laugh so hard at that.

"I'm okay Xen! I'm okay!" Gio turns his body from Xen and stay laying on the bed.

Luk is super confused with his friends behaviour, Gio is anxious while Tee is having fun watching Gio's state.

"you are not okay! I will bring you to the head healer!" Xen gets angry when Gio become stubborn, he just wants to make sure his lover is okay.

"You know something Tee? This happened since both of you return from the palace" Luk gives his observation, Luk may not as smart as Xen but he is alert about things like this.

Gio gets up from the bed fast, he denies what Luk said eagerly.

"I think, something happened" Luk retorts back. Tee just stand at the side blinking his eyes.

"Nothing happens. Stop talking, I want to sleep" Gio avoids that question and return back to his bed, his heart beating so fast.

"Gio, don't tell me you like one of the soldier you treated" Xen smartly come up with another suspicion making Gio and Tee hang their mouth low. What?

"You! How dare you ask me that?! I love you so much, I don't even look at their face properly!" Gio becomes angry and decides to leave the room, he even push Xen's hands that trying to stop him.

Xen sighs when things getting out of hand, he actually never thinks that Gio will cheat on him but Gio behaviour is really weird that he can't help but to think, what happened?

Xen wants to go after Gio but Tee stops him. Tee told Xen and Luk to sit first.

"I know why Gio is behaving like this" admits Tee.

Xen frowns while looking at Tee, they are confused why Tee keep it quiet for all this time.

"You know that Gio can't keep a secret by himself and how he wants to share everything with you Xen. He has a secret that he can't tell anyone including both of you"

"I understand, the secret must be really heavy for him to keep it alone" Xen understands his lover, Luk also can relate to it. Gio always tell everything to them without keeping it as a secret.

"Yes, because it is an order from the king to keep quiet. Gio is following The King's order but at the same time, he is suffering" Tee chuckles at that, he does pity Gio sometimes.

"So, you are saying we can't know about this secret and Gio needs to keep it alone?" ask Xen worried. He doesn't know when Gio's emotion going to be stable at this moment.

Tee nods his head, answering the question.

"Wait, so, you know about this matter too?" ask Luk and Tee once again nods his head.

"Now I'm totally curious about this" Tee hides his laugh with blank face.

"I can give you a part of the secret so that you guys can talk to Gio about it and Gio will be at ease"

"Tell us!"

"Well, the king found a person to marry again" Tee gives a simple sentence but both of them are not satisfied.

"That's good! Why he needs to keep it secret?" ask Luk. He is happy for his king for finding a new love after his late wife.

"Because, it's not a lady but a man" continue Tee more.

Xen and Luk is processing new info into their heads. They looks at Tee and nod his head for their understanding.

"nothing wrong with that. Another country has man and man ruler too" Luk add a comment

"The King's lover is a man and not from royal family. Just a normal person" add Tee once again.

"So what?! Its not important to be in the same blood line to fall in love. As long as our king are happy with his choice, it's more than enough" Luk really don't like people look at each other based on their status in life. All people are humans who deserve to be treated the same.

Xen agrees with Luk, nothing is wrong if the king want to be with a normal man. The king sacrificed a lot more to the country and deserve to love anyone he wants. If some people who has problem with it can choose another place to live.

"Since you guys already know about this a bit, talk to Gio so that he is better"

"Will do" reply Xen.

Xen wants to go outside to look for Gio and having a talk between them but Gio returns at the right time. Gio enters their room and walk to Tee, he hugs Tee tightly. Tee laughs a bit, Gio is really having a war with his inner self.

"Gio, I'm sorry for talking nonsense just now. I'm worry about you and want you to tell me the truth"

"But I can't tell you! Can you understand that?" ask Gio stressed.

Xen comes to Gio and pulls Gio into his embraces. Luk and Tee look at each other, feeling awkward with the live drama.

"I understand it. Tee explains part of the secret and I know a bit of it" explains Xen to Gio.

Gio turns to see Tee, what Tee told them? Can he be opened about this matter too? Can he tell them the whole story?

"I just told them part of it, not the whole story."

"So, they know our king want to marry a man?!"

"Yes, I told them that part. Only that part, not the whole story" adds Tee more.

Gio slumps on Xen's body, at least he feels a bit better than before. All he needs to keep a secret is, who is the man and that is the hardest part.