Part 2

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Like Tee already knows, his step father really want he to pretend to be a girl and send him to the palace to work there. He wants to get the gift money from it. His step sister, Lin is happy to send him away from the house.

It is Tee's family house but after his mother dead, not anymore. Tee lose everything he has but he stay strong because he wants to fulfill his dreams.

"What will you give me if I agree with this?" ask Tee to his step father, Lek. Lek is thinking deeply, he needs to make sure Tee go there so he needs to find a solid reason.

"I will agree to it if you give my mother's land up the hill" demands Tee. He can build house and live there when he is old.

Lek doesn't have to think much because he never want that land that for him will not give him any benefits. It is up the hill, rocky and not suitable for building anything. He is willing to give it to Tee.

"Fine. I will give you the deed"

Tee smiles widely, he will has that land for himself. He knows Lek will let him take it without knowing there are something special about that piece of small land.

"I want it now and I will get ready to be sent away to the palace" said Tee and start to leave to his room.

He stops a few seconds and look at his step's family happy face. It is really annoying for him to see that.

"I need a few of your clothes" with that Tee enter his room.

He sits on the bed and think hard, he starts to regret his decision to do this. His minds is full with a lot of negative thoughts.

Tee slowly pack his stuff, together with a bracelet and a necklace his mother left it to him. Maybe he can wear it when he pretend to be a girl.

"I can do everything but I need to talk softly. Ugh! Annoying!" Tee just push his stuff inside, don't want to spare time to do something he is not sure of he wants to do it or not.

The day came, Tee is beautiful, beautiful enough to make other people jealous of him but today all of them need to cover their face with a clothes, just eyes showing.

They need to meet the leader, introduce themselves and show their face. If they are suitable enough for palace they will be able to become a Concubine or a maid there.

Tee turns come, he opens his cover slowly, gracefully like how a lady will act. He shows his face and smile softly, he is perfect that making a few soldiers can't take their eyes off.

Tee covers his face back and smirk evilly. This will be easy for him to pass this test.

"Do you have any illness?" ask the leader.

"Yes. It is not dangerous but I've a very sensitive skin. The healer told me to not share room and other necessities with others. I know I will  cause trouble to the palace, I don't mind if I'm not accepted as long as I'm not troubling anyone" explain Tee softly, timidly. He sounds like a pity girl.

"It's okay. We can assign something to solve it. You are accepted, please wait over there"

Tee smirks listening to it, men are so easy to fool. There goes insulting his own gender.

"thank you so much. I'm really grateful because my parent will get the money from palace to support them. Thank you sir" Tee act like the nicest human alive on earth and take his steps to the group of beautiful girl.

After a few hours waiting, 20 of them were chosen to go to the palace. Not everyone are beautiful, doesn't mean they look bad, no human is ugly on this world, maybe because they are a good cook and knows how to do chores everywhere.

Girls like that are okay but not the girls that know they are beautiful, they think they are better than anyone. Tee scoffs watching this drama.

"Thank you for all of you because willing to enter the palace and work there. Now we will move to the palace, 2 person per cart. We need to move now"

With that instructions they start to move, Tee was assigned together with a girl named Prin. She is a nice girl and she already decided to work as a maid there. They talk and become friends instantly.

"You should be a Concubine, Tee"

"I don't want to sell myself to anyone without love Prin" reply Tee back, he never wants to do it with someone he doesn't love. Not like he can with the king.

"But you are really beautiful Tee"

"I don't know Prin, and I'm not beautiful." Tee frowns for being called beautiful. He is not beautiful at all.

Prin laughs a bit at Tee, Tee is so humble about his looks. They talk some more and share a few stories before they decided to get some rest. It will be a long ride to the palace.

Their cart stop in front of the big gate, they enter the palace slowly and they can't take their eyes off the palace. It is really beautiful inside, even in the dark.

"it's beautiful" comments Tee without realising it, everyone is in awe with the beauty.

"We are here. It's night now, follow this lady to your room for tonight. After tomorrow, the king will see you and assign all of you to your new job, you will have different place to stay"

Everyone nods understand the order and they move together into a big chamber. A lot of mattresses on the floor and it looks clean and comfortable.

All of them, except Tee start to be comfortable and choose their mattress, Prin stay beside Tee all the time.

Tee release a deep sigh, he needs to stay with the girls tonight, means he needs to keep his cover as a lady. Thank god, all of them has long hair.

Tee turns around to see the surrounding but regret it fast, ladies are changing their clothes everywhere. Of course he is surprised to see that for the first time.

"I'm a man" mutters Tee feeling bad about being in the same room with all women. He seems like a Pervert.

"You say something Tee?" ask Prin when he heard voice from Tee.

Tee shakes his head and flops down on his mattress, covering his eyes. He will change tomorrow.

"You want to sleep just like that?" ask Prin curious when Tee just sleep like that. Tee just put away his hair's pin.

"Yeah. I'm tired. Tomorrow I will wake early to wash up. Good night Prin"

With that Prin left Tee alone to get some rest. She also decides to do what Tee do, she is too tired to change and take a bath now. She will do it tomorrow too.