Part 33

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee avoids Tae and Ten while he is staying in the soldier's ground, thankfully no one knows his face here because they all never once enter the palace. Tee helps to treat injured soldiers but his mind wanders somewhere else.

"Today is our last day here. I miss Xen" Gio pouts cutely, he is missing his boyfriend so much.

"we will be back tomorrow morning" respond Tee.

Tee's heart cut in half, half of it want to leave but another half want to stay.

"Tee, I've a question, can I ask it?" Gio carefully opens his mouth to ask it. Tee just nods his head.

"You have a lover, don't you?" The question makes Tee stop doing his work.

Tee turns to see Gio and act calm before he shakes his head no. Gio bites his lips before he walk forward toward Tee.

"Then, where have you been every Saturday's night?" whispers Gio.

Tee is caught red handed, he thought he hides it well and no one knows his secret night out.

"Study" answer Tee as calm as he can but Gio is not taking a lie anymore. He knows Tee left the school because Tee's garments always had dried grass on it.

"I don't mind if you have a lover but be careful not to be caught" whispers Gio while smirking.

Tee frowns but not react to it. Gio giggles before leaving Tee to attend other soldiers.

Tee ignores the fact that Gio is suspicious of him because he thinks Tae will not come to the school for a while, especially in his condition now. He can keep quiet about it and erase Gio's suspicion.

Tee is arranging his belongings to be back to school, his time to the palace is coming to end soon. His heart feels heavy to leave Ten, he also feels weird like something will happen. Something he doesn't expect at all.

Tee walks with Gio to their carriage but stops when a group of soldier bump into him. Tee bows his head and say sorry for not watching where he is going.

The soldiers smile and pat Tee's back saying they are fine. When Tee shows his face the soldiers seems surprised and at the same time staring at Tee's face closely.

"Tee, let's go!" Gio come back to take Tee's hand and walk with him. Tee is delaying their time, he wants to meet Xen as soon as he can.

The murmurs keep going between the soldiers until one of them call Tee.

"Lady Tee!"

Tee's feet stop walking, his body can't move and his heart beating faster than normal rate. He is in real danger now, he needs to run away from the place faster.

Tee continues his steps, Gio follows along without understanding the situation. Tee keep moving but stop in halt when a soldier hold his shoulder tight.

"Lady Tee?!" the soldier doesn't sure about it but realise Tee's face.

"Hey! He is a man, not a lady. Let him go!" Gio pushes away the rough hand on Tee's shoulder.

"Let me see your face!" The soldier turns Tee's body roughly, Tee stares on the ground all the time, his life will end here.

"You are a man? All this time you are deceiving our king?!" the soldier is angry with what he knows at the moment.

Tee remains quiet all the time, Gio is still trying to help Tee but failing miserably. Two other soldiers catch Tee and push Tee to walk.

"We will bring you to The King and tell the truth!"

Gio still make a fuss about the soldiers catching him too. He tried to protest for their right but when he see Tee just gave up he becomes quiet too.

Gio follows Tee in the hand of the soldiers from behind, he is praying and hoping there will be someone that will help Tee right now. He can't even understand why Tee being captured and why the soldiers keep calling Tee a liar.

Tae is having a meeting with his ministers to discuss about their country but stop when someone want to meet him because of emergency.

"Bring the soldier in" orders Tae, he needs to hold the meeting for a few moments.

A soldier come inside the hall alone, he bows and stand on one of his knee before he got permission to raise his head and tell what is the emergency that can't be wait till his meeting done.

"I'm sorry for disturbing sire but I just found out some shocking news and I think I should tell you about this matter soon"

"Please speak up" said Tae and ready all ears to hear the shocking news. All the ministers are ready to hear about it too.

"I need to bring someone in here, sire will understand when you see this"

"Come in" orders Tae with a frown.

Tee is being pushed inside from behind by the soldiers roughly, Tee almost fall face first on the floor.

Tae is shocked that he stands straight.

"Sire, if you still remember your Concubine named Lady Tee. She is actually a he and he has lied to you all this time" The soldier in charge bows his head when he is done explaining the situation.

The ministers are surprised too, they still recognise Tee's face and can't accept the news very well. This situation never happened before.

Tae rubs his face and try hard to calm his heart. Tae slowly walking down from his throne and walk to Tee.

"Look at me" orders Tae to Tee, Tee is staring at the floor without any other movement.

Tee remains still, he doesn't want to know his future now, he will be dead for sure.

"Look at our king!" a soldier grip Tee's chin and force Tee to show his face. Tee grunts in pain when his face was grabbed roughly.

"Let him go!" Tae almost punch his soldier when he treats Tee roughly. Tae wants to pull Tee into his arms.

The soldiers obey and let Tee stand alone, Tee keep his eyes to Tae even when his legs decided to give up.

Tae holds Tee before Tee falls on the floor, Tae helps Tee to stand properly but Tee's legs is giving up. He can't stand properly anymore.

"Just give me a normal death, not a humiliating one" Tee already give up on his life.

Tae grits his teeth before he lifts Tee easily like a princess, making the ministers and people in there gasp in shock.

Tae proudly bring Tee up to his throne and let Tee sit on it. Even Tee is shocked with Tae's doing.

"I have a confession to make. I will make it clear to all of you and I want to say sorry at the same time"

Tae looks around the hall, he really has a plan in his head on how to encounter this situation.