Part 40

Rum pays for the best and beautiful piece of silk he choose. He pay for it and when he wants to leave he over heard two people talking.

"This person must be important to the king that he orders his warriors to find him"

"I think so too, this is a beauty, must have important relationship or maybe a royal too"

Their conversation going on about it and Rum is curious about what they are talking about and decided to ask them.

"Sorry, but can I see the picture?" ask Rum and those men gives him one of the picture.

Rum takes it and frown hard after looking at it. He rushes to go back to that house to confirm if he is seeing the same person.

The drawing is so much like Tee, even though it's only black and white, people can say it is Tee by just a glance.

Rum needs to make sure first, if he is seeing the same person in the picture because he can't see Tee's face clearly, the one he saw is a sad and bruised Tee, not a smiling one like this.

Rum arrives the house faster than usual and he went to find his madam to give the silk and rush to Tee's room. He needs to be fast so that no regrets later on.

"Madam, this is the silk" Rum gives the cloths and make his way to Tee's room.

He wants to enter the room just like that but he can't unless Tee needs help or with his madam permission. He is nervous to just wait outside the room. He waits a few moments more before he heard shuffling sounds from inside. He decides to open the door with or without permission.

"Hey!" shouts Rum and move fast to grab the man that assaulted Tee on the bed. Tee is still unconscious but his robe almost leave his body.

He gives a few punch and the ruckus make more people gather in the room. Madam stops Rum from beating the man.

"Lari!!!" shrieks Madam Moon when he see the leader of the man that put Tee here try to assault Tee.

"You! We should sell his first time, useless man!!!" Madam Moon takes Lari with him and people leaves the room, except Rum.

Rum covers Tee's exposed body with the blanket. He takes the picture and stare at Tee's face. Indeed, it is the same person.

"who are you?" ask Rum to himself.

He decides to stay inside the room to guard Tee, he doesn't even sleep, the king will has his head if he doesn't tell the king about Tee's whereabouts.

"Phi Tae, mother, Ten, Kim" Tee awakes from his sleep and start to cry for his fate. He hopes all the nightmares are gone but it's not, he is still here, in the hell.

"who are you?!" Tee is surprised to see a man inside his room. He covers himself tightly in the blanket and shivers.

He can't fight but he can remember the hand touch him everywhere, it is killing him to remember every moment of the torture.

"Who are you to the king? Is this you?!" Rum throws the picture to Tee.

Tee takes it with shaking hand and look at it, he cries harder when he see his face and the king is searching for him.

"Phi Tae, me. I" Tee stammers the word because he is too happy.

"Wait, Phi Tae? The King Tae Darvid?!" ask Rum shocked. He is dead, the whole people here will die after the king knows about this matter.

Rum can't die, he needs to do something so that he can stay alive.

While he is thinking, morning come and he finds a way to go to the palace. It takes hours to reach there and when he is there, a line of people queuing up to give information about Tee and get money from it.