Part 8

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Here Tee let fate betray him, he didn't break his promise to play with the prince a few times a week, he really treat the prince like a friend, not a kid.

"Phi Tee, let's catch dragonfly!" ask the prince excitedly, Tee's energy already drained because of the prince alone.

"No! I'm tired" refuse Tee, he will be sleeping early tonight if this keep going on.

"Play with me!" force Ten, he is ready to cry any second right now.

"Brat!" retort Tee back but gets up to go with Ten to the park they have near the wide lawn.

Ten runs alone chasing after dragonfly, Tee just stands there looking after the prince. He dislike the prince but he never want the prince to get hurt.

"Don't climb tree!" scold Tee when Ten already has his small feet on the tree.

Ten is not listening to Tee at all. Tee go to Ten and lift him to be away from the tree. If the prince fall from the tree, he will be the one will die, not the prince.

"I want to catch it!" whines Ten but Tee just ignore it and pulls the prince's hand to move to the lawn. Far from high trees.

Ten start running again, his mood change in the blinks of an eye. Tee sighs and look at Prin who is enjoying his misery.

"Tee?!" a voice calls Tee makes Tee to look behind his back. He become excited fast.

"Kim!" Tee runs to Kim and jump to make Kim catch him. Kim happily lift Tee, they both haven't see each other for two months.

"how are you?" ask Kim excited.

They both start talking without focusing on the surrounding anymore. Kim is being assign as palace guard now, means they can see each other more frequently.

'Thud!' Tee glances where he hear the sound, he is surprised to see an arrow hit the pole near them.

"Lost arrow?" Kim become on guard when he see it.

Tee runs to Ten to take Ten to a safe place. It might be an attack or just lost arrow like Kim said.

Tee hugs Ten into his body and walk away, Kim act as guard to see if any arrow coming in their direction.

"Ah!" screams Tee before he falls on the ground, Ten is secure in his embrace. Kim runs to Tee after he realise something hit Tee.

"Tee! How can I miss this, are you okay?" ask Kim worried, Tee's arm is bleeding.

"save the prince first"

"Please take the prince and run into the building, I will bring Tee with me, please inform the healer too"

Kim lifts Tee like a princess and runs to the building, he really hopes it's not an attempt to kill the prince or anything.

The healer come to Tee's room to give a fast treatment, thankfully the arrow just grace on Tee's upper arm, it's not injured badly.

Ten is crying looking at Tee's blood, he doesn't understand and know what's happening.

The slams on the door makes everyone surprised, the king enter the room angrily. Everyone falls on their knees and bow to the king.

"Ten?!" The king hugs his crying son, he take a look to find any injury on his son but none, except Tee's blood on the clothes.

"What happened?" ask Tae when he looks at Tee's wrapped arm.