Part 29

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee is sleeping when someone shakes his body to wake him up, he rubs his eyes before he looks at Luk who is waking him up.

"What?" ask Tee still feel sleepy, he can't sleep well for a few days already because he is thinking too much and today when he is able to sleep well someone disturb it.

"Someone is looking for you. Go meet him" Tee lazily get up from his bed and take his robe before going out from the room.

He looks at a figure who is standing in front of him, he just can see the figure's back and can't tell who is it but he has a hunch. It is the one he doesn't want to see the most.

"Sire" calls Tee with a bow, the said man turn around to see Tee, he take off the cloth that covers his face. He smiles to Tee.

Tee ignores the smile and just stay silent, he is here just to know what else Tae wants from him? He is angry that Tae played him, lied to him and makes him like a stupid man.

"How are you?" the question alone make Tee chuckle, Tee wants to laugh loudly but he stop himself.

Tae frowns when Tee laugh at his unfunny questions, it's like Tee is mocking him.

"Tee!" stern.

"I'm not fine! I hate myself!" yells Tee a bit, he wants to stay calm but he can't anymore.

"is it fun? Are you having fun?" ask Tee while looking directly into Tae's eyes. At this moment if he is being disrespect to the king he doesn't care anymore. He is tired and done with all of the trouble.

Tae looks at Tee, confused.

"Torturing me! Playing with me when you already know everything!" yells Tee, wholeheartedly. Tae needs to make sure Tee lower his voice because they might bait attention to them.

"Let people know! Let everyone know the truth already. I don't care anymore. If you want to have my head then do it! Punish me and humiliate me in front of everyone, I don't care anymore!!!"

Tae pulls Tee into his embrace and rubs Tee's back to make Tee calm but Tee is not taking it well, he fights against Tae trying to let himself go.

"I'm going to tell everyone everything. I can't live like this anymore"

"Tee, listen to me first. I need to tell you something"

"What? About you knew that I'm Tee all this time. Make my father keep it a secret from me. The fun you have, is it enough?"

"I'm not having fun lying to you, I'm not having fun torturing you Tee. I admit that I'm wrong for not coming truth but I did it for a reason"

When Tee wants to interject Tae covers Tee's mouth to make Tee listen to him first.

"I questioned myself why I did all of this, I have many questions for myself. I took time to find the answers, it only lead to one. The answer that I can't believe I will say it again"

"What?" ask Tee bravely, at least before something bad happen he will know why Tae is playing with him.

"I love you"

Tee fall silent for a moment before he burst out laughing loudly, he almost bang his head to the wall because of how absurd what he heard.

"I love you!" Tae gets angry watching Tee laughing at his confessing. It takes him long enough to arrange his thought and come to this. He can't believe that he can love someone else after his wife.

"Is it another game you plan to torture me?"

"I'm not torturing you Tee. I do love you" Tae grips Tee's shoulder to make Tee to look at him, at his face and read it how sincere he is right now.

"The King's love? What a joke" Tee brush Tae away from himself and want to go back to his room. He can't talk and think in this situation, everything come to him like a tornado.

Tae pulls Tee to him and at the moment, he kiss Tee. It's been so long he wonder about how soft the lips are. He didn't regret his actions to steal that lips.

Tee blinks surprised but stay on his feet, Tae glances to look at Tee for a moment before start moving his lips bravely, Tee is not rejecting his actions yet.

Tae's hand moves freely to touch Tee's neck, back and waist. Tee still let Tae has his way before he wake up from the shock.

"Stop!" Tee push Tae away, frowning hard at what happened, Tae smirks like he wins the battle.

Tae can't read people but he knows Tee has some feelings for him too, maybe not as much as him but he thinks Tee do like him a bit.

"let's end this properly sire, I can't go on anymore. We need the end" Tee ignores whatever Tae told him, inside he is happy but it's too beautiful to be a reality, it must be his dream.

"No, nothing is going to end between us Tee, it just begin, the real relationship"

"I don't agree with it. Do you still remember the day you told me that you can't never love anyone else because you love your late wife so much?" Tee pulls Tae's past, he still remember clearly how Tae cried when he miss his wife. For Tee, Tae falling in love again is impossible.

Tae become silent when Tee mentioned his late wife. It's true that he said all of it and he never regret saying it. He still love his wife but he is trying again because of himself and his son.

"I remember said all those words, but is it wrong if I want to start again, a new life, a happy life for me and my son?"

"No. It's not wrong at all, I'm glad and happy for you and Ten but I will never be a part of it" Tee take his leave this time, he said what he needs to say, all the decisions after this will be on Tae alone. Punish or banish him from the country, he doesn't care anymore.

"Tee! I love you, I will have you" Tae calls Tee and Tee turns around to see Tae who is smiling saying all those words.

Tee wants to ignore it once again but his heart is not as hard as him, his heart beat so fast because it is happy hearing it. He does has feeling to the king after all.