Chapter 25

The Grey family are sitting around the table. The twins have come to their parent's place. They have their own mansion and keep visiting their parents often.

" So, how's Esma? Did you tell her about your feelings? What did she say?"asks Hope happily.

" She told us that she is crazy about both of us! And we were shocked!!" says Ryder.

" So did you guys reciprocate?" asks Mason.

" No... We didn't say anything" sighs Reed.

" What??" shouts Hope

Before she can proceed her phone rings.

" Hello"

" Hi! Is it Mrs. Grey?"

" Yes! Who's this?"

" Hmm... Mrs. Grey I am Eric Smith! Esma Smith's brother"

" Oh!! Hello Eric!! How are you?"

" I am fine Mrs. Grey ... I wanted to talk to either Reed or Ryder!"

"Hold on"

"Hey boys Esma's brother is on call and he wants to speak to you guys" says Hope.

"Put him on speaker Mom" says Ryder.

" Hi Eric"

" Hi Ryder"

" What happened? Anything important!"

" I actually tried calling Javier but he wasn't receiving the call so I had to call you guys.... I hope I am not disturbing you"

" No no... Tell me"

" Well.... The thing is one of our cousin Ian  is at home with Esma.... I don't like him because he will talk Esma into doing some stupid things .... Like right now he is taking her to some ball and she is excited.... But I am sure he will not take care of her .... So I did try calling Javier to stop her or atleast accompany her .... If it's not a problem can you please check on her"

" Of course we are on our way.... Can you text us the address where the ball is held... And from now on, matters pertaining to Esma please let us know and not Javier"

" Sure.... Thank you so much"

The twins and the boys all get ready and go to her house first. Finding it locked they head out to the ball.

The boys had got an invite for the same ball which they didn't want to attend. But now they are here searching for Esma.

The boys take a table and sit around it  scanning the area for Esma. Carlos and Ryder go in search of her but don't find her.

The very next table is occupied by none other than Tiffiny. Reed, Heath, Ben and Aaron become stiff and people can feel the anger rolling off them in waves.

" Hello boys!" says Tiffiny in her sultry voice

None of them respond to her. They all look away and just on cue Ryder and Carlos return.

As soon as Reed sees Ryder his protective instincts kicks in and he stands by Ryder. Both the brothers keep staring at her in disgust.

" I am going to be auctioned the highest as always and not your little employee" says Tiffiny while running her elegant long finger on Ryder's chest.She walks away while purposely brushing herself on Ryder.

" What the hell is she saying?" asks Ben.

Right on cue the lights go off and the gentleman who has arranged this gathering steps on the stage.

" Good evening ladies and gentlemen thank you a for making it. As always we will have the beautiful ladies auctioned for a date and the money will be used for charity. So, let's start the auctions now".

" Miss Tiffiny and the bidding starts at 50000.

75000 says someone

1000000 says another one

Wow! That's a lot we have got till today. 100000 once, twice and sold.

" Miss Esma and the bidding starts at 50000.

As soon as her name is spoken all the boys head snap towards the stage. There stands Esma looking beautiful as a godess.

" What the fuck?" hisses Ryder.

" What the hell is she doing up there? Oh my god she is swaying and grinning like an idiot. I think she is drunk" says Ben trying to control his laugh.

85000 says someone.

1000000 says Ryder.

2000000 says an other voice from behind but he is not seen.

3000000 says Reed.

5000000 says the same voice.

By now there are a lot of gasps from everyone and Tiffiny in turning red in anger.

7000000 says Ryder

7000000 once , twice and sold.

Reed and Ryder immediately run up the stage and take away Esma from the stage.

They see a guy approaching Esma who is drunk beyond his limit.

" E! Oh my god these guys bid so much on you" says Ian.

" Who are you?" asks Carlos.

" Oh I am her cousin Ia-" even before he completes his name Ryder throws a punch at his face.

" Don't you even come near her!" roars Ryder.

Esma is blinking rapidly and looking at the boys she pokes each one of them.

" You guys are really here?" she asks innocently.

The boys try to stifle their laugh.

" Oh! I am so sad guys!" Esma says and sits on one of the chairs.

" Why? love" asks Ben.

" Oh Ben I don't know how to kiss!! I ...I hurt Reed and Ryder when I kissed them" she says pouting.

Reed and Ryder cock an eyebrow at her and smirk.

" Ben! Can you teach me how to kiss" says Esma suddenly and goes towards him

" What? No no no no no baby" says Ryder and pulls her back.

" Shit man you guys are no fun" says Ben earning a glare from Reed.

" But I want to learn to kiss, Ryder!!" says Esma.

"Yeah! she needs to learn and she should learn from the best" says Ben

" Yeah Ben's the best.... Carlos reminds me of Ethan ... Aaron and Heath are so serious that instead of kissing them I guess I would shit in my pants... So Ben is the best" says Esma grinning like an idiot and again going towards him.

Ryder pulls her back throws her on his shoulders and walks away towards his car Reed following closely.

Esma is pushed between the twins at the back. Carlos drives while Ben is shotgun.

Esma is randomly talking all nonsense stuff and Ben is laughing like a lunatic. Carlos has a hard time controlling his laugh. The twins are smiling and shaking their head.

" I love the drunk Esma she is way better than the sober Esma and she is so much fun" says Ben between his laughter.

Vote comment and Share 🥰