Chapter 24

Esma gathers herself and goes out to finish the day's work. At the end of the day she asks Javier to drop her off home.

She quickly has a shower and slips into a beautiful dress. She locks her door and right on time Reed and Ryder pull up infront of her house.

" You look beautiful Esma" says Reed giving her a small peck on her lips. Esma turns red.

He holds her hand and they walk up to the car. Carlos is driving with Aaron shotgun. Ryder is waiting at the back seat. Esma is pushed between Reed and Ryder.

" Wow Es! You look good" says Aaron.

" Thank you!! You all look good as well" says Esma settling properly next to Ryder.

Ryder turns her towards him and captures her lips slowly.

" You look ravishing love" says Ryder. And Esma is in a trance after the kiss.

Both Reed and Ryder chuckle looking at her.

Ben and Heath are following them in another car.

Both the cars pull up at the hotel. Esma is mesmerized looking at the posh hotel.

As soon as she in out of the car she is tackled into a big hug by Christian.

" Gosh!! Esma it's nice to see you. Am so happy to see you" gushes Christian.
She happily pulls Esma along into the hotel leaving the boys in shock.

" Don't mind!! That's my mother for you" says Coalton. Come on let's get inside.

Stallion, Coalton and the rest of the boys walk towards their table. Esma is already sitting between Kate and Erica.

Stallion clears his throat and calls Kate towards him. She goes towards him and he wraps his hand around her waist.

" This is Kate and they are Ryder, Reed, Carlos, Heath, Aaron and Ben" says Stallion.

All the boys smile at her but Ben takes her hand and kisses at the back of her hand. He hears a growl from Stallion.

" You are truly beautiful Ms. Kate" says Ben.

" Thank you so much Mr. Ben. You are  handsome as well" says Kate and she feels Stallion tighten his grip again her waist.

Everyone settle down once Stallion introduces the boys to his family.

" So Esma.... Are you seeing anyone? If you aren't why don't you consider dating my second son Coalton? He is handsome and caring and just perfect" says Christian.  Stallion and Coalton are coughing violently as soon as they hear their mother.

" No am not seeing anyone" says Esma

" Yes she is seeing someone" say the twins

There is an uncomfortable silence. Esma is gaping at the twins, the boys are trying to stifle a laugh, Stallion and Coalton are having a mini heart attack.

" Hmmm .. well so what it is?? Yes! or No!" asks Christian in amusement.

"I...." Esma isn't able to complete as Jhonny comes in and sweeps her into a bone crushing hug and kisses her forehead.

The twins are furious and they are in their last shred of patience with random men hugging and kissing Esma and also about Christian proposing to Esma to date Coalton.

" Esma it's a beautiful surprise to see you love. I couldn't thank you the other day for rescuing our Kate. Thank you so much sweetheart" says Jhonny and hugs her again.

Ryder clears his throat in annoyance but to his dismay Jhonny dosen't get the hint.

Reed slowly walks upto them and slides his hand against Esma's waist and pulls her towards him and places a kiss on her side head.