Chapter 12

"Hello!! I know you both!! I am so happy to meet you in person. You are beautiful as well Mrs. Grey" says Esma with a little blush on her cheeks.

Unknown to them there are 2 sets of prying eyes wanting to harm the Grey's family.

" This will be OURS soon"say the prying eyes humans

"Ladies and gentlemen the floor is open for the dance" says the DJ.

" Esma will you dance with me" asks Reed.

" Sure" says Esma.

They both step onto the stage with a few others. Reed places his hand on her back and pulls her close to him and they start to dance. They both look lovely together. Reed is lost in Esma's beautiful eyes.

She is so soft and smells so good. I want her, I want all of her. I want to kiss ever inch of her body and worship her every night.

" May I" asks Ryder to Esma.

Reed smiles and places her hand in Ryder's.

Reed was gentle and soft and slow with Esma while dancing. Ryder is the fucking opposite.

He takes her hand in his and immediately pulls her into his chest. He twirls and spins her. Esma is all smilingly and laughing while dancing with Ryder.

" You look very pretty and I love that blush on your cheeks" says Ryder lovingly looking into her eyes.

" Uhmm ahh tha...thank you Ryder" says Esma bashfully.

" It's time for me to let go of you now Esma. Reed or myself will come back for you for sure" says Ryder and he nods towards Heath.

Esma dances with Aaron, Heath, Ben and finally Carlos.

" What's going on partner" asks Esma.

" What? I didn't get you" says Carlos taken aback.

" Why is it that only you guys are taking turns in dancing with me and kind off keeping away the rest of the men from dancing with me huh" asks Esma with suspicion.

" You think so" asks Carlos twirling Esma.

" Its obvious Carlos!! You guys aren't allowing me to dance with Javier also. He is trying so much to get a chance to dance with me" says Esma looking towards Javier.

" Ok maybe I will give him one just one chance to dance with you" says Carlos dryly.

Carlos nods at Javier and tells him that he can dance with Esma.

" Oh God Es! You have become the hot favourite of the Rogue pack boys ah! says Javier.

" What pack"

" Reed, Ryder, Aaron, Ben, Carlos and Heath form the Rogue pack" says Javier closing the gap between him and her. Esma lays her head on his chest and they dance slowly.

" Javi" calls Esma.

" Yes"

" I am tired can you take me home? " asks Esma.

" Sure. Let's eat and then I shall drop you back Es" says Javier clearly still in love with her.

Reed and Ryder don't miss the intimate moment between them. They are scared, angry and furious. They assume that Esma is also in love with him and that maybe the reason that she isn't glancing at them as well.

They clench their jaw and curl their fits ready to destroy anyone or anything coming between them and Esma.

Javier doesn't miss the fury in the twins eyes and he can guess what must have gone through their mind seeing him and Esma like that. He gently pushes Esma and asks her to stay back until he comes.

" Reed and Ryder it's not what you think" says Javier clearly.

" Care to explain Javi. We warned you once not to come near our girl" states Reed calmly. But there's a storm brewing inside the cool façade.

" She is tired and wanted me to take her home. So I asked her to have her dinner and then I will drop her" says Javier looking directly into Reeds eyes. I know she doesn't love me but I can't help but love her. She is someone who could get any strong man to his knees with her love and kindness. All I want is to be her friend and nothing else. I can't stop loving her for the rest of my life Reed!!

Make her yours before someone else does. I gave up easily on her when I got to know you guys love her. I gave up because our family owes your family. But if you cannot make her yours I will not hesitate to step up to make her mine by hook or crook and even your pack can't stop me" says Javier menacingly.

" Alright break it up boys" says Mr. Grey pushing the boys apart.

" I will drop her back after dinner" says Ryder biting his teeth.

" As you wish Ryder!! But your times running out for making her yours tick tock tick tock" says Javier sarcastically.

Javier walks back to Esma and they both go towards the diner area.

Far away the prying eyes are seeing everything and listening to everything.

" What a shame the twins could not get to sleep around with a mere intern. Looks like the Grey's are going soft. Where's all the machismo gone I wonder" says one of the prying eyes.

" Do not underestimate your enemy. I want a detailed report on that intern. I have a feeling something in very wrong here" says the other prying eyes.

Vote,follow, share and comment 🥰.

Please check out my other stories also
Intern to Blackbourne
Mr. Wood's