Chapter 50

Epilogue:

" They would have to go through my dead body to get to my girls" roars Ethan

It's been 3 years now and the Grey's have a set of twin girls and twin boys. Yes!! They had twin boys.

Ethan and Carlos threatened Ryder and Reed that they would castrate their dicks if they get Esma pregnant again.

The girls Emily and Emma are blind followers of Carlos and Ethan. If the boys said that the crow has 3 legs the girls would believe it.

Likewise the boys Enzo and Emmett  are die hard fans of Ben and Javier. Esma is scared that the boys will be spoilt rotten with Ben and Javi. She is sure that her boys will pick up all their nonsense attitudes.

But at the end of the day. Ryder and Reed are the supreme hero for both the girls and boys.

The part of coming back home is the sweetest for the Sr twins. They can't wait to be home and get mauled by thier little ones. Also, they can't wait to maul Esma in the bed.

" Suprise! Suprise!" says Eric bringing big bags of goodies for all.

" How was the day?" asks Carlos kissing Eric on his lips and pulling him on his lap

" It was ok. Missed you" says Eric and kisses him back

Esma is smiling like an idiot looking at them. She is so happy for Eric. But she and Eric are concerned about Ethan. He has become quiter than before.

Eric wraps his hand around Esma and both of them walk towards Ethan. Esma and Eric both lay their heads on Ethan's chest and hug him.

Ethan tightens his hold around his siblings and kisses their heads.

" I could never get tired looking at them. The siblings are so close makes me so jealous at the same time proud" says Carlos to Ryder and Reed.

" I don't know what's eating Ethan. He gets so quite when something big is coming. He isn't going to be alone this time. He has all of us" says Ryder sipping his drink.

Suddenly everyone's phone starts to ding with message.

" We are coming get ready for a war"

Thank you each one of you for all your votes and comments. See you soon with Eric and Ethan's story

Please follow my insta account iammai2228