Chapter 35

The twins and Esma come home in record time. They take her to their room and give her a strip tease of themselves. Esma goes crazy seeing them and all she wants is to jump at them.

The twins put on a jeans pant hanging dangerously low. Ryder picks up Esma and takes her to thier play room.

She takes in the view of and gulps visibly.

" You don't have to be afraid Esma. We will never hurt you sweetheart" says Ryder placing her down slowly

" Esma without beating round the bush I want to tell you that we want you to be our Submissive and we your Doms" says Reed

" I am not a Submissive Reed" says Esma slowly

" We want you to be our Submissive only in this room and in the bed. You will be treated as an equal even when you are our Submissive. You have all the powers Esma. Just because we are your Doms dosen't mean that we will order your around. We will protect you, guide you, teach you and will always stand by you"says Reed

" Give it a try Esma if you don't like it we swear we will never do it again. But I want you to submit to us willfully. Come to us with an open mind and heart" says Ryder

Esma thinks for a while and finally decides to give in.

Ryder immediately strips her out of her dress. She is left with only her bra. He bends her on his lap with her arse up in the air.

Esma feels uncomfortable being in that position. Suddenly she is blindfolded.

Ryder unclasp's her bra and frees her boobs. He keeps kneading them. Reed picks up a paddle cane and first runs it slowly over her spine. A shudder runs through her. Satisfied with the reaction Reed kneels and kisses her arse cheeks and sucks them a little.

Esma gasps. Meanwhile Ryder is pinching her nipples and running his hands all over her body.

" Esma I am going to whip you now you need to count. We will give you 10 lashes" says Reed in his husky dominant voice

Both the twins become a true Dominant when they come into the play room

Reed raises the whip and slashes across her bum. Esma screams from the sting.

" Count"

"1"

Again a lash

" 2"

Lash

"3"

Lash

"4"

Lash

"5"

Now Esma is already leaking between her legs. She has both pleasure and pain and she is confused.

Ryder quickly makes her sit on his lap and spreads her legs. Reed's eyes are hooded looking at her glistening pussy.

He raises his whip and whips her on her right hardened nipple

"6"

Left nipple

"7"

Right inner thigh

"8"

Left inner thigh

"9"

Finally on her vagina

"10"

Reed instantly throws the whip and attacks her pussy. He is sucking all the juices out of her leaving it dry.

Ryder is kneading her boobs hard and pulling her nipples and pinching them.

Esma's breath alters the boys know she is close.

Ryder makes her stand. He pumps his finger inside her and collects some of her cum and rubs it on his cock.

The twins make an eye contact. They remove her blinds. Even before she can understand what's happening Ryder enters her from back and Reed in her front.

Esma screams and Reed devours her screams by placing his mouth on hers. They give her time to adjust.

" You can do it baby!! Give in to us" says Ryder.

Both of them start to move rhythmically in each of her opening. They raise the speed and they know she is close and Reed chokes her a little.

"Bite hard into Reed's shoulder as I increase my speed" says Ryder increasing his speed.

Reed pulls her and she bites into his shoulder.

" Harder baby" screams Reed and Esma bites him hard.

All three cum at the same time and are totally exhausted.

Reed picks up Esma and takes her to their room and puts her on their bed. They clean her up and put one of their tees on her.

The twins shower and cuddle up with her. Esma stirs up in her sleep and everything comes in at once.

She sees Reed and Ryder sleeping on either side of her with their hands possessively against her.

She turns towards Reed and sees her teeth mark on his shoulder which looks red and she feels bad.

She slowly wriggles out of their grip. She sleeps on the other side of Reed and starts kissing the angry spot. She goes and gets some cream and starts to apply on it.

Reed's eyes snap opens and holds her hand in a firm grip.

" What are you doing" asks Reed

" I feel so bad for biting you" says Esma softly and crawls onto his lap. She pulls him for a soft, slowly passionate kiss.

She lets her hand feel his strong,broad chest and defined abs. She cups his face and kisses him again taking her time.

" Esma I would love to take you again but I am not willing to turn Ryder into a jealous twin. He jealousy is devastating and I think it's better we wake him up and continue this" says Reed with a chuckle

Ryder is alredy up and pulls Esma into a hot searing kiss.

Reed removes her tee and starts kissing her shoulder and nips and bites them. He snakes his hand all the way to her pussy to feel it already wet for them

" Already ready for us love" says Reed

Ryder does not wait anymore and starts to undo his night pant. He pulls her out of the bed. Reed too removes his pants.

Ryder immediately thrusts his cock into her and Reed into her arse.

" I want you to bite me the same way you bit Reed" says Ryder in his deep baritone voice

Both the twins start thrusting her alternatively. In sometime Esma is about to come and Ryder pulls her towards his shoulder.

The twins are about to come and Esma bites into his flesh just the way she did for Reed.

The three cum at the same time.

" You are ours and only ours Esma. Please say that you are ours" says Ryder looking into her eyes

" I am always yours Ryder and Reed and forever" says Esma and lays her head on Ryder's chest.

Vote comment and Share 🥰