Chapter 43

Written in bold words are " MARRY ME... MY TWINS"

Reed buckles reading the message and falls on the floor. The boys gasp reading it as well.

They know that they have broken the only heart that had  beaten for them; and  now they made it bleed.

It's been 15 days and the twins have absolutely no clue where Esma is. The boys have searched for her everywhere. Harvey isn't traceable as well. His wife Janet isn't ready to talk to them.

The twins look like shit. They haven't shaved, not eaten properly nor are they going to office.

" Where is she?" cries out Ryder I know we have treated her bad. I want to apologise her for the rest of my life.

" Why the fuck did we do that?" questions Reed and starts to cry. We sent away the only light in our life.

The twins parents aren't speaking to them as well. It's a torture for them.

" Do we go near her old place and see" asks Ryder even though he knows he knows she would not be there.

" Ethan and Eric also refuse to talk us. I understand we made a mistake don't everyone deserve a second chance" asks Ryder breaking down on the answering machine of Esma

He tries to talk to Esma but she has switched off her phone. They know she is listening to the voice messages but isn't responding.

Ben comes to their place with all the boys. None have told him about Esma.  He is in a very happy mood since his project was a success and all the credit goes to Esma since she helped him a lot.

" Hey Ryder! What's up Reed?"asks Ben walking towards them.

He dosen't notice their disheveled state. He grabs their hand and looks for the ring.

" Where are the rings?? Didn't she propose you?" asks Ben in confusion

Everyone stiffen and look at the twins in concern.

" What the fuck happened?" asks Ben. Harvey walks in just then and glares at the twins.

" You want to know what happened Ben? Take a look at this. This is what happened" says Harvey thrusting the pics in Ben's hand

Ben opens the pics and sees Esma smiling at a person who's back is facing the camera.

" I have no idea what she sees in the fucker's scar face; Harvey ,that she is smiling like a lunatic. Seriously what do the women see in you dude?" scoffs Ben

" What? So you guessed it was me even though you can't see my face ?" asks Harvey

" Of course any dam idiot can tell it's you. Who is so huge like you, either than Carlos. I bet Esma dosen't fan girl Carlos they way she does to you. I am so jealous scar face" says Ben and suddenly he sees Harvey glaring at Javier and the twins.

" What am I missing? Fuck!! Don't tell me you guys thought that she was with someone else" asks Ben

At that point Ryder, Reed and Javier turn away with shame.

Ben spins the twins around and is so angry with them

" You fucking bastards you don't deserve her. God that girl was so excited and she even had a cheesy speech prepared as well. Jesus!! What is wrong with you guys? You had the best the fucking best girl by your side and you fucked up. I swear I want to punch you all. Carlos and Javier you were are best friends for god sake. You should have stood by her" screams Ben

Harvey tells Ben everything and feels so bad thinking about Esma. He walks out with Harvey.

" Where is she? I need to see her" says Ben and Harvey takes him to the Grey's residence.

As soon as Ben sees Esma she starts to cry and he rushes to her and wraps her in his warm embrace.

" I am so sorry Es! I had no idea you went through all of this. I am so sorry" says Ben hugging her even more tightly and kisses her forehead.

" Esma go freshen up and come out with us" says Harvey but Esma refuses. Hope insists that she has some fresh air .

The boys take Esma to the beach and settle down looking at the waves.

" I still love them Ben. Is it stupidity to still love them ever after they broke my heart Harvey" asks Esma

Harvey holds her hand while Ben pulls her closer to him and wraps his hand protectively over her shoulder.

" It's not stupidity Es! It's love and it shows how selfless you are. They are also suffering without you Esma. They look like shit. They are searching for you like lunatics. They may lose it if they don't find you soon. They are repenting for what they did. Give them one last chance sweetheart" says Ben and looks at Harvey.

" I think Ben said it all. Please give them a chance Esma" says Harvey placing a gentle kiss on her temple.

The three stay there for some more time and then walk away.

Ben and Harvey walk to the twins house after a week.

" I think Esma has moved on" says Ben and gives them a pic of Esma sitting between Ben and Harvey. Ben's hand is wrapped around Esma and Harvey is kissing Esma's head.

The twins see the pic and throw it away.

" Look we made a mistake once we will not repeat it again. For God sake Ben you are my childhood friend I know you better then anyone you could never hurt us and as far as Harvey is concerned you are pussy whipped with your wife and you see Esma as your Fan girl nothing more nothing less" scoffs Reed

" Now tell me what did she say. I am sure she said she still loves us and she thinks if it is stupid"asks Ryder

Ben and Harvey are shocked. Because it's exactly the same thing that Esma asked.

" You don't have to answer that since for face said it all" says Ryder

" Then why the fuck did you guys do what you did" screams Ben

" No idea Ben no idea" says Reed hoarsely

It's almost a month now. Esma is at the Grey's residence itself.

" Esma! Can you please give my boys a chance. I know it's wrong for me to ask you but I am a mother and I am pleading you to give them one last chance please" asks Hope and has tears in her eyes.

Hope rushes to her and hugs her. Since it's almost a month she agrees to give them a chance.

Hope immediately calls the twins and asks them to come to her house so she can talk to them. The twins reluctantly agree and tell the boys also to join them

Ryder and Reed go to their parents
place and they look pathetic.

Esma stands in a corner and looks at them and her heart bleeds.

" I know that Esma loves us and we fucked up big time. All we need is a chance and we would do anything to get that chance" says Reed looking at his mother.

" Are you sure you would do anything for that chance" asks William

" Ofcourse we would" says Ryder

"Then go clean up yourself first then maybe you will get your chance"says Hope.

The twins are so desperate to do anything to get a chance that they simply agree and walk towards their room.

The curtains are drawn and it's totally dark when they walk in. Hope is already sitting on the bed silently.

The twins don't know that she is there.

" Reed why do I feel that Esma is somewhere nearby" says Ryder walking towards the window.

"Even I feel the same brother" says Reed drawing the curtains.

"That's because I am here you morons" says Esma and looks at them with tears.

The twins snap their head towards Esma and buckle and fall on the ground. They are sobbing hysterically looking at her.

Esma rushes to them and hugs them both close to her chest.

Vote comment and Share 🥰