Chapter 5

For starters your days stars at 8PM.
You have never been in relation and never out of one night stands. You never miss any parties and you can't even light a stove!!" finishes Aaron with a sigh.

All the three guys give an exhausted sigh.

" So how do you think we need to approach her" asks Reed.

" Why don't we have some team building activities. That way no one will know that you guys like her and you can get to know her better" says Aaron.

" Seems like a good idea. We can have these activities over the weekend. I want all of you to join as well" says Ryder.

" We would have joined either ways" says Aaron with a wink.

All the  interns come into the conference room by 9.00 AM the twins go to the conference room as well. As soon as they enter they search for her and find her sitting at the last.

" Good morning" say both the twins in unison. They have a stioc face not showing any emotions.

They see the first few seats taken up by few girls who are desperately trying to gain their attention. Some girls are dressed decently dressed whereas the rest have such revealing clothes that barely covers them. The twins feel disgusted and decide to act stern in it. 

" So, interns this is the very first time we are taking interns to work for us. We did like to take in more fresh ideas  from you guys. I wish you learn something worthwhile and help the company grow while you grow as well. We have some rules for you people to follow first never be late. Always finish your project well within the time limit. Always take help of your seniors. No favours to be given or taken. Finally dress sharp and neat. Behave at all times since you any wrong behaviour will impact the company and we shall not tolerate any of it.

Another important information is that we will be having team building activities over the weekend and I hope everyone will join us in knowing each other better" says Ryder not once looking away from Esma.

But Esma looked at both twins only once and began jotting down whatever Ryder began saying.

So I want you people to star introducing yourself with your department. Anna Flinch finance department, Eva Eastman finance department, Ashley Wellington HR department...... Everyone keeps introducing themselves. Esma Jacob Smith designing department, Javier Blackwood designing department.

"Mr. Blackwood can you stay back please. The rest of you can leave" says Reed.

The twins observe that Esma isn't bothered about them , she doesn't even give them a second glance unlike the rest of the girls who are giggling and giving them second and thrid looks. Few even brush past them almost like touching them. The twins think if it were to be thier old selves by this time they might have bedded many girls right now.

" Oh my god our girl is different!! It's going to take a lot of hard work for her to see us" says Ryder in a defeated tone.

They see Javier approaching them.

" Hey you are Harvey's brother right" says Reed.

" Yes Sir! I am Harvey's brother" says Javier.

" Good to have on board man. I understand your company and my company are competitors but I like the way Mr. Blackwood insisted that you work on your own and then join him. He is doing a great job Javier' says Ryder.

" Thank you Sir" says Javier and goes out.

" Stacey  my cabin now" says Ryder to his secretary.

Reed and Ryder both cringe as soon as they see Stacey. Both had laid their hands on her and now she has become a little clingy .

" Yes Sirrrr" she purrs seductively.

Her tone make them almost puke. They curse themselves for fooling around with the staff members.

" I need the design team now in my cabin" snaps Ryder.

" Sure. Anything else you want from me" Stacey asks batting her eyelids.

" No!! Now get them here quick" barks Reed.

The twins are furious at Stacey behaviour. Once they see Esma coming to their cabin they feel calm.

" So we wanted to know where we stand in our projects? Who are handling how many projects? How far till completion?" asks Ryder.

The twins observe that Esma in always with Javier. They don't like it one bit.

The Project Manager answers all thier questions. The twins are satisfied.

" Well I have some work for the interns. We have a land of few acers , I will send across the pics , I want the interns to propose what they would buil on that land if possible a sketch of it as well. I will give a guys a week's time. So the next time we meet you guys need to do a presentation on that " says Reed.

--------

Baby kneel ..... Oh Esmaa your hands are magical ....open your mouth and take my dick inside your mouth and suck it.... Godddd fffuucckkk I need you baby I want to fuck you so harrddd....Ryder suddenly gets up from his wet dreams.

" Shit!! I need to get laid by Esma else I will have a permanent hard and walk around" tells Ryder to himself.
He gets up and goes to the kitchen to have some water.

He sees Reed watching TV at 2 in the night.

" Wet dreams about Esma? " asks Ryder.

" You bet" says Reed adjusting his pant.

" God man!! She is constantly on our minds and we need to do something quickly else I will die of blue balls" says Ryder and both the brothers agree and laugh about it.

Follow, vote and comment 🥰