Chapter 2

Reed and Ryder Grey are identical twins. They are so similar that not many could tell them apart, as they were same even with the moles on thier forehead. They loved to suit up similarly as well. As a result people always confused them with each other.

Both were ruthless, shrewd businessmen. They never gave a second chance if they caught anyone double crossings them. The torture they gave them was in humane.

The twins were Rakishly handsome. They had piercing black eyes, their hair was in a quiff hairstyle, strong jawline, cleanly shaven and impeccable sense of dressing. They had these gorgeous dimples on either side of their cheeks which deepened whenever they laughed or smiled which was a rare sight.

Ryder Grey was a man of few words. He was the Alpha male; staid, stern and tolerated no nonsense from anyone. He wasn't a man of small talks.

Reed Grey on the other hand was laid back. He was more fun, approachable, full of life and a ladies man.

The twins liked to play rough and hence their love for Rugby . They had there own team and usually played on the weekends with their friends Aaron, Ben,Carlos and Heath. They called themselves as the Rogue Pack. None of the guys were less than 6'3". Their domineering presence was a force to reckon with and sign never to mess with them.

Reed and Ben were the ladies men. Ever charming and chivalrous etiquette. They bedded numerous females and wore their heart on thier sleeves.

The rest 4 Ryder, Aaron, Carlos and Heath were the opposite. They always had this dark and dangerous aura around them. People were scared to even look at them let alone into thier eyes. Carlos was the most intimidating of them.

The twins had to prove thier worth to their father in order to take on the legacy of thier architectural firm which was established by thier father Mr. William Grey along with his twin Mr. Gillian Grey.

The boys were the pride of thier mother Dr. Hope Grey. She was a kind soul and loved all her boys to bites. Likewise they respected,loved and protected her.

-------

It was a pleasant surprise that of all the boys Ryder had fallen in love with Tiffiny. His parents were happy for them, Tiffiny was rather too sweet and got along well with everyone except Carlos, Heath and their Uncle Gillian.

The three even confessed about thier feelings about her saying that she was not what she projected to be. Since, Ryder was head over heels in love with her he started to avoid them. Naturally they gave up and went along pretending to like her.

" Babe! I need to fly to Italy for a conference for a few days" says Ryder.

" Oh no!! I will miss you Baby" pout's Tiffiny.

" I know ... I will be back even before you miss me" says Ryder and kisses her. Both of them make out on the couch and Ryder gets ready to leave.

Once Ryder and Reed reach Italy they checked in into a hotel with 2 different rooms. Since, Ryder was sure that Reed would get hooked to some girl by night and he didn't want to disturbe his brother's fun night.

Once the twins get into their work mode they would turn into the unstoppable devils.

Fortunately the conference ended much early by Saturday and they decided to return back since Ryder wanted to get back to Tiffiny.

Ryder and Tiffiny met in a pub. They instantly hit it off. Tiffiny is the daughter of Mr. Robert who owns a bank. Both the families were filthy rich and Tiffiny is a model.

Generally both of them are busy and Tiffiny keeps traveling due to her shows. Ryder wanted to surprise her and tried to give more time to thier relationship.

Off late Ryder noticed that they fought a lot and he never liked fighting with Tiffiny. He always showered her with expensive gifts, took her to ridiculously expensive restaurants as well and she loved it.

Ryder had decided to pop up the question today. He was extra nervous about her answer. He had told Reed that he would propose her and he was nervous.

" Ryder!! Stop being so nervous. You are suppose to be the badass twin and now you are acting like you could shit in your pants now" says Reed.

" You aren't helping here Reed" says Ryder.

The rest of thier flight was good. When they landed they decided to go and play a match of Rugby so that Ryder could let off some heat.

" Hey!! You guys were supposed to come early next week right?" asks a surprised Ben.

" Yeah but then the conference got over early and Ryder wanted to propose Tiffiny so we came back" says Reed.

" What?? Ryder's proposing is it?" asks  Aaron.

" All the best ma man" says Heath.

" Come on the game starts now" says Ryder.

All of them have a good time playing. After they finish playing they all shower and start towards Ryder and Reeds place.

On the way the twins call up their mom to let know that they came back early and wanted her to come over to her place since Ryder wanted to propose Tiffiny.

Thought the twins are badass they were very emotional when it came to family and friends. Ryder wanted his family and friends to be there when he pops the question.

The twins along with Ben and Aaron were in Ben's car. Carlos and Heath were in different car.

" I have a feeling what Ryder is doing is a mistake Carl. Is there anyway we can stop this" asks Heath in desperation.

" I know how you feel Heath. She isn't a good girl. I don't think we can do anything" says Carlo in desperation.

Vote and comment 🥰