Chapter 8

The finals will have you guys swim 2nd laps and get out off the water and hit the buzzer with your partner by your side. Whoever hits the buzzer first is the winner".

The first set is won by Esma and Carlos. The second set is a tie between Ryder&Kyle and Ben&Javier.

The 3 set of people move on to the finals

They are in position and jump into the pool to start swimming Carlos and Esma are doing as excellent job. They finish their first round and when start their second lap is when Kyle does the unthinkable she pulls Esma's leg and kicks her. Reed sees it with his other friends and they are furious. Esma quickly recovers and swims with double her strength she and Carlos finish th laps. Carlos quickly gets out of the water literally pulling Esma to the buzzer and they win this game as well.

Reed runs to her side and check her legs and they see her lips split with blood oozing out.

Ryder is fuming with anger and is about to shout at Kyle is when Esma runs upto Kyle and punches her. Kyle falls on the ground but Esma does not stop there she straddles her and keeps punching her face.

Everyone rushes to break the fight. Ryder lifts Esma off Kyle. Kyle comes to punch Esma is when Reed comes between them.

" I said enough" roars Reed.

" Kyle , Esma get to the changing room change your clothes and see us in the field" says Ben.

Everyone go back to change their dresses except for the Rogue pack.

" That was fucking sexy and am not hot and bothered"says Ryder.

" Man!! I thought Esma could not even hurt a fly!! I kind off loved it seeing her punch someone"says Aaron.

The guys are stunned by what they have learnt now about Esma. They can't wait to know more about her.

" Your girl gets more interesting as we get to know her" says Heath.

Both Kyle and Esma are standing infront of Ben. Aaron, Reed,Ryder and Heath join them.

Kyle is happy seeing Ryder.

" Oh I glad my partner is here" says Kyle with a smirk Am sure he is here to support me.

" Wait! What? I need my partner as well" spits Esma.

"We are your partners" says Reed and Ryder in unison.

" Oh no not you I mean I need Carlos" says Esma.

"Why?" asks Ben.

" Can't you see?? She has her partner backing her up who will back me up. I NEED MY GOD DAM PARTNER" screams Esma.

On cue Carlos comes and places himself next to her. She gives him a bright smile which he returns it with a wink.

The twins growl with the exchange between them. Carlos lifts his hands in surrenderance.

" Ms. Esma your actions back are at the pool was way out of the line" says Ryder.

" Oh ya! Her actions were way inside the line is it?" asks Esma sarcastically.

" Being sassy is it" says Reed.

" Am sorry! With all due respect she was the one who cheated. Come on with a game fair and squre instead of cheating"says Esma.

" I understand she cheated but don't you think you over reacted" says Ben.

" Hey! I think you guys need to question Kyle first instead of going ape shit on Esma" says Carlos.

" And I agree with him" says Heath.

" See that's why I wanted my partner" says Esma.

" Ms. Kyle what have you got to say about the whole thing" asks Ben.

" Well, she was winning all the games and I guess everything is fair in love and war" says Kyle and batted her eyelids looking at Ryder.

"Eww you are trying to impress him by cheating and that too in a stupid game" scoffs Esma and rolls her eyes.

" Did you just roll your eyes" asks Reed.

" And this is what you caught from all of this" says Esma.

" Fiesty and I love it" says Ryder.

" Are we done here" asks Esma.

"Yes, you can leave and do not do the same thing again" says Ben to both of them.

The final cycling match is cancelled but everyone cycle their way up the hill to the camp location.

The tents have been set up and there is buffet for dinner. Kyle, Cynthia and Sheena are literally sticking to Reed, Ryder and Ben.

Meanwhile Esma is with Carlos,Javi , Aaron and Heath.

It pains the twins seeing Esma not with them and comfortable with their friends. As much as they try they aren't able to tear their eyes off her.

" Wow Esma you surprised us" says Aaron taking a sip of Cola.

" What? Why?" asks a surprised Esma.

" We didn't peg you to be the violent one. You are definitely not a damsel in distress"says Carlos sitting next to her.

" I have to be, since I have two brothers" says Esma with a laugh.

Everyone falls into a nice comfortable zone. The twins notice that not once has Esma looked thier way and it pains them.

All finish their dinner and people select their friends to sleep with them in the tents.

Now only Javier and Esma are left out with the twins, Ben and Carlos.

Aaron and Heath slept together in one tent. Before Esma could sleep with Javi, Ben and Carlos asked Javier to sleep in their tent.

" I guess it's us then" says Ryder

" Oook.... Hmmm" says Esma bashfully.

"Are you scared to sleep with us"mocks Reed.

" Don't worry we won't let you do anything to us" chuckles Ryder.

Esma rolls her eyes.

" The thing is.... I am very restless when I sleep... I move around a lot and I may kick around so I generally sleep alone" says Esma slowly.

"That's ok we don't mind getting kicked by you" says Ryder.

Esma hesitates for a while and finally gives up and goes to sleep with them.

Share vote and comment 🥰