Chapter 22

It's almost afternoon and Reed has an itch to kiss Esma again and feel her body against his.

He walks towards her floor and sees her walking towards the restroom. He quickly gets into the men's toilet and checks and it is empty. He waits for her to pass by.

As Esma passes the men's toilet to go to the women's toilet she's been pulled by a strong pair of arms. She goes to scream but her mouth is closed as well. She looks up to find Reed smiling at her and before she understands what's happening his lips lands on hers.

He kisses her passionately and slips his hand inside her shirt and squeezes her waist. She moans into his mouth and it turns on Reed. He leaves her lips and starts kissing along her chin then her neck. He tugs he hair and her head falls back. Reed traces with his tongue along her neck until where her valley of breasts starts. He pulls her top a little lower and kisses between her breasts.

" Reed" says Esma huskily

"Hmmm" hums Reed busy kissing her.

" What are you doing?" asks Esma

" I have no idea but I don't want to stop what I am doing" says Reed with lust filled voice.

Finally with the last ounce of self control left he pulls away from her. He kisses her cheeks before he walks away from the restroom.

Esma quickly gathers herself and walks out and runs into Aaron.

" I...I" stutters Esma looking at Aaron embarrassed.

"I know Esma. Don't bother" says Aaron and places a kiss on her forehead.

The rest of the boys have really warmed up to Esma and they like her a lot.

When Ryder gets to know what Reed did to Esma even he has the urge to kiss her.

Ryder being the dominant and badass twin calls Esma and asks her to come to his cabin.

Esma comes to the cabin and sees Reed sitting idle on the chair.

" Yes Reed" says Esma.

" Hmm... So you  did not see me ah!" smirks Ryder standing behind Esma.

Esma's eyes widens comically and Reed stifles a laugh. She slowly turns towards Ryder.

Ryder tilts his head do does Esma. They keep staring at each other for sometime when Ryder pulls her towards his chest. He capture her lips and caress her waist.

" Wrap" says Ryder and she wraps her hand against his neck.

" Legs" says Ryder not leaving her lips.

Esma hesitates and Ryder dips a little and lifts her she squeaks and immediately wraps her leg against his waist .

Reed smiles and walks out of the cabin.

Ryder carries her to the sofa and sits down with Esma straddling him. He frees her hair from her clip and tangles his fingers in her hair. He places his forehead on her forehead and inhales sharply.

" What are you doing to us Esma? I have these feelings for you that I am not able to express. All I can say is I am afraid to lose you and you're not even mine yet. I know you are confused with Reed and myself. Please trust us we will explain everything" says Ryder looking into her big eyes.

He starts to kiss her forehead, her cheeks and gives open mouthed kisses along her shoulders. He feels her waist and slowly moves his hand towards her ribcage and Esma's breath hitches

" This is where I stop baby! Have no doubt it's us who will ravish you and give you all the pleasure you deserve" says Ryder huskily

He slowly places her on the floor and literally pulls himself away from her and walks out.

Esam has again been left hot bothered and mostly sexually frustrated.

As she walks out sees Carlos and Aaron and feels embarrassed.

"Look it's.... I..." stutters Esma.

"Stop you don't have to say anything we know everything"says Carlos

"Huh? You know? Well I don't know anything and this is a good time to tell me things Carlos and help me!!" says Esma.

"It's not my place to tell you Es! The twins will tell you. But when they tell you I want you to think about it and give them a chance"says Carlos.

Esma simply nods her head and goes back to work.

Carlos POV:

I have literally grown up with the twins. His family considers me as one of their own. Ryder was hurt the hardest when Tiffiny betrayed him as he loved her the hardest.

Reed does not show his emotions to easily like Ryder. Reed had his fair share of heart break. That's the reason he almost killed the man who was fucking Tiffiny. He knew betrayal from the one you love was going to hurt a lot.

Not many know that Reed loved once fiercely a girl named Talia. He gave her everything and received nothing from her not even love. What hurt the most was she telling him that he was not good enough to be with her. I saw something small in Reed that day and he kept sleeping with women left right and centre until Esma came along

I just wish Esma gives them a chance. It's not easy for a girl to live with one twin let alone two of them. Both are the most dominating Alphas when it comes to their girl. They will literally breath down her neck.

End of POV

The next morning Esma is all ready like a ninja keeping her eyes peeled open to look out for the twins before they spot her.

The twins get into the elevator and look at Esma keeping her eyes widen open and looking at them.

Ryder chuckles and moved closer to Esma. He lays his hand on her cheeks. Esma has confusion written all over her face. Ryder dips and captured her lips in a slowly sensuous kiss and Reed does the same

"This isn't fair. I saw your both" protests Esma.

" We changed the rules. We kiss you when you see us"says Reed. Also everything's fair in love and war.

"Reed we have one of a ruthless shrewd client coming in today. Who do you think can handle them?" asks Ryder clearly worried about this client.

"Are you by any chance talking about The Woods Inc founders/CEO by any chance?"asks Reed

"I have heard that the brothers are rancorous and ruthless"says Ryder.

"And what are your both gentle? Sweet?" scoffs Ben.

"Touche" says Heath.

Vote and comment 🥰

Also please check out my new story
LIVE FOR ME!! Show them some love as well!!