Chapter 4

Now can we have Mr. Ryder Grey and Mr. Reed Grey to say a few words. There is pin drop silence when they come on stage to talk.
" Hello and welcome to all of you on the 50th anniversary celebration of our company. I take immense pleasure and feel honoured to be working in this company. My uncle almost summed up everything we wanted to say. So, work hard and party harder" signs of Reed and there is thunderous round of applause.

" The next act is a tribute to the founders of the company and the legacy for it to continue.

The music starts and all  the 6 girls come on to the stage and enact through dance the start of the company how it grows. Finally to show the company being handed over to the Jr. Twins. It shows the Jr. Twins doing menial jobs in proving their worth to take over the company.

It's then a girl representing the twins comes on stage wearing a double colour suit which is black on right and blue on left with red and pink roses on it respectively. She enacts their walking style and their attitude. She finishes the song with the way the twins hold eye contact which is intense and literally a smouldering gaze. The whole crowd goes berserk and cheers her and gives her a standing ovation. The applause lasts for almost 2 minutes.

" Oh my god!!that was a power packed performance. Esma you did an awesome job out there" says the MC.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please put your hands together for the final act of today's evening by Ms. Esma Jacob  Smith"

The twins almost jerked off in their pants seeing her. She looked beautiful!! had  big dreamy soft brown eyes. She lite up the entire stage with her  smile which held confidence and that was the most enchanting smiles that they had ever seen.

Esma started to sing and the whole arena went silent. She held everyone captive with her voice ; A voice with a full and engaging timbre.

MINE!! Say both the twins silently to themselves.

Once the events are over everyone make their way towards the exit. Ryder and Reed rush to see Esma again. The girl who captured both their interest. By the time they reach her she gets into a waiting car and drives off.

" I was every detail about he in an hour" says Ryder to Aaron.

" Consider it done" says Aaron.

" All of you meet us at our home" says Reed.

After about an hour Aaron, Ben, Carlos and Heath pull up at the twins residence.

" So what do we have here" says Ben with a cocky smile.

" You both called dibs on the gal" asks Carlos.

" I don't know .... But she definitely captured our intrest. I want to know more about her" says Reed.

Just then Aaron gives them the file on her.

Name:    Esma Jacob Smith
Age:        22 yrs.
Parents: Deceased
Siblings: 2 Brothers ( Working in UK one is an investment banker another Software Engg)
Loves: Ice Creams and home cooked food
Affairs : None.
Qualification : Architecture Engineering
Drinks/smoking: None

"Basically she's a kid dude. You guys want to hang out with a novice when you can get real pros. Fuck! We had bedded top models. What's so attractive about her?? " questions Ben.

"Right now I have no idea Ben. I intend to find out more about her because I am not able to forget her or the way she made us feel" says Ryder.

" This is not like the usual time where we fall for a girl, this time it's different and fuck it feels intense"says  Reed running his fingers through his hair.

" She is different, her smile, her eyes, her voice it's all messing my brain" says Reed.

" Man I have never heard you say such things about any girl. This totally feels different. I hope you guys don't end up getting hurt because I will kill her if she hurts you guys this time" says Carlos.

Both Reed and Ryder smile at him and go in for a manly hug.

The rest of the night they spent drinking and fooling around. But the twins mind were filled with Esma.

-------

Next morning the twins arrive early and called in the manager to their cabin.

" Mr. Harper we would like to meet all the new interns by 9.00am sharp in our cabin. Also, we would like to go on floor inspection" says Ryder in a stern voice giving the manager no
place to ask any questions.

Both brother's start thier inspection floor wise. They are trying to locate their girl in every floor they go to.

Finally when they come to the designing floor they see her. She is leaning on the table and talking to her colleague on the other side and typing furious something in the system

Oh my god there's our girl. Uuufff!! She is a piece of art.Its time Carlos got  glasses for himself. Her boobs are handful and her arse is round and
"grab ful" and "spank ful" thinks Reed.

Jesus Christ I want to take her now from the back. Her arse is fucking so round and I want to bite them. Look at her skin and the small waist that I can see when she bends. Oh my god I hope no one else sees her waist. Thinking so Ryder checks her surroundings and sees two boys checking her out.

Both the brother's are pissed and they go near the boys and ask them to take their eyes off her and stare them for a long time until they hear the manager clear his throat.

Once they finish inspecting all the floors they are back to their cabin.

" I want her sitting in our cabin on our laps" sighs Reed.

" I wanted to kill those boys who were checking her out" barks Ryder.

Aaron enters just as they were speaking.

" Guys take it slow. You are going to overwhelm her and she is going to run for the hills"

" Probably you are right Aaron. We are acting like teenage boys right now"says Reed.

" Even before you guys take any step are you both comfortable in sharing a women. I mean from the time I know you guys you have never shared women" asks Aaron in concern.

" We talked about it. I think I can share her only with Reed and fucking no one else" confirms Ryder.

" Ok fair enough. What if she chooses only one of you. What will you do then?" Aaron.

" That's not an option. We are a package deal it's either both of us or none of us" says Reed.

" She should be happy that she is getting both of us. I mean any girl would throw herself on us so I am sure she will be fucking happy to have us" says Ryder.

" Bro I have a gut feeling that this time it's different. She doesn't come across like someone who is easily available. Something tells me that this girl is fucking going to be one hell of a nightmare for you guys" says Aaron with a sly smile.

" She will not bow down without a fight and this is going to be interesting" says Aaron.

"Why do you say that?" asks Ryder.

" Have you interacted with her?? I spoke to her and she is so sorted about what she wants. She has never been in a relationship, she doesn't like going to parties, she sleeps by 8 can u bet that!! Gets up early by 4:30 or 5. She hardly goes out to eat. She packs her lunch from home. So, guys I don't know where you guys fit into this. One night stands are a no no for her.

For starters your days stars at 8PM.
You have never been in relation and never out of one night stands. You never miss any parties and you can't even light a stove!!" finishes Aaron with a sigh.

All the three guys give an exhausted sigh.