Bonus 1(Boobies)

Since the time the boys Enzo and Emmett were born the Sr. Twins are little held back with Esma. They don't want to get her pregnant again and lose their balls to Ethan and Carlos.

One thing everyone knows is how possessive and protective Ethan is about his siblings.

Esma is feeling frustrated. The twins are just hugging and cuddling her and nothing more is happening and she is horney as a bitch is heat. Given an opportunity she did dry hump both the twins.

Not able to take it anymore she calls up Kate and asks her to meet her.

Kate, Erica and Adria are sitting with Esma in a nice posh restaurant.

" How are you ladies?" asks Esma hugging each of them. Kate and Erica were already her friends and now Adria who is Coalton's wife is growing on Esma.

Esma loves the sweet Kate, the naughty Erica and the straightforward Adria.

" We are good!! How are you and what's bothering you? " asks Adria without beating round the bush

" As usual there goes our no nonsense Adria firing away her questions " says Erica sipping her drink.

" I am not ok. I haven't been you know... " trails of Esma blushing red

"Gotten sex or not been fucked" says Adria with her poker face.

The other three ladies choke on their drinks. Even if it's been years staying with Adria, Kate and Erica are still not used to her open ways of talking.

Esma has tears laughing at Adria and her crude way of talking. Esma gets up and hugs Adria tight. Adria holds her the same way.

" You know I did marry you if I swung the other way Adria. You are beautiful, funny and honest and I love you" says Esma.

"I would marry you now itself if you had a dick" says Adria nonchalantly

There is an howl of laughter from the ladies.

" I am sorry you too but Coalton and Stallion would disown me if you both did that" says Erica

" So tell me what do I do to get my husbands to fuck me? ?" whines Esma and places her cheeks on the table.

" Maybe talk to them about how you feel" says the ever sweet Kate

" Really?? Talk ah?? " scoffs Erica " I think you need to make them Jealous and they did come running to you.

Erica is the wild child giving dangerous and wild ideas.

" What do you suggest Adria? " asks Erica.

Adria tells them her suggestion and the ladies have their jaws touching the floor.

" That's wicked" cries out Kate. You can't do that Esma. You will be putting them in an uncomfortable situation.

Kate sees the glint of wickedness in Erica's and Esma's eyes and decides to warn the twins.

" Katie if you even think about warning the twins about this whole thing I will... " Esma doesn't even get to finish the sentence

" Don't worry we will see to that she will not say anything " says Adria and takes away Kate's phone.

Kate is flabbergasted seeing the girls work in tandem to get to do the deed.

" I think I will execute the plan next week " says Esma proudly.

" What?? No" says Adria

" You want me to postpone it more? " asks Esma

" No! I want you to do it today" says Adria

" Noooo" screams Kate

" Yessss" scream Adria and Erica

" I want a front row seat when this epic battle starts. I will help you get ready" says Erica clapping her hands.

Kate is trying her best to discourage Esma but nothing is working.

" Adria I want to kiss the hell out of you for the whole idea" says Esma hugging her tight

"Don't you dare make that move" comes a deep voice.

The ladies turn to see the ever dashing Coalton standing and glaring at Esma.

" Coalton" squeaks Esma and hugs him.

" Kid" says Coalton and hugs her tight and kisses her head.

He proceeds to pull Adria for a deep kiss on her lips and hugs both his sister and Kate.

"And why do you want to kiss my woman? Don't you have two men for that? " asks Coalton.

Esma gives him a wicked smile.

Coalton suddenly realises that something is wrong actually very wrong. He sees the same wicked smile on Erica's face and a ghostly look on Kate.

" Who?" asks Coalton

" What?" says Esma

" Who is the scapegoat this time? " asks Coalton

" It's.. " Kate is not able to finish when Adria closes her mouth.

" Ok!! Only one more question? " says Coalton

" Is it from our family? " asks Coalton and the ladies shake their heads as negative.

" Ok then.... Let me know if you need any help" says Coalton

" Yes we do!!" squeaks Erica getting all excited and giddy

Erica proceeds to tell Coalton as to what she wants and Coalton has his eyebrows touching his hairline.

"And what is that you girls are trying to do?" Coalton asks. Kate looks away while Esma and Erica have a sly grin. Adria is looking at Coalton in her signature poker face.

" Fine I will do it" sighs Coalton. " But what's in for me??

Before anyone could answer

" You get to hold my boobies the whole night" says Adria

Coalton blushes a deep red.

" Awwww look at you all blushing " coos Esma pinching his cheeks

" Stop!" growls Coalton swatting away Esma's hand.

Let me know how you liked it!!
Next chapter on the way!!