Chapter 16

He cups her face in his hand and looks at her lovingly. She leans into his touch and suddenly she becomes aware of her surrounding and pulls back. A hurt flashes across Reed's face she she pulls out abruptly.

" Good good night Reed" says Esma and hurries off inside her house leaving behind a confused Reed.

---------

It's been a while that the twins are trying hard to get Esma to ,like consider that they exist and they want her to be theirs.

" This is fucking frustrating. Why the hell can't she see that we are crazy about her!! Fuck!! we never needed so much time with any girls out there" says a clearly pissed Ryder.

" That's why we love her brother since she isn't like others. We need to change strategies I guess" says Reed.

Carlos, Ben and Heath are also there and nod in agreement with Reed.

" Mr. Harper you can take a day off today and also while going can you ask Ms. Esma Jacob to meet us" says Reed a wicked idea forming in his mind.

" Oh thank you so much Mr. Grey. I will immediately send her to you" says Harper.

There's a soft knock on the door.

"Come in" says Reed.

Ryder is standing by the window crossing his legs by the ankle and looking at Esma intensely.

" Morning Reed, Morning Ryder" says Esma spot on without mixing up the twins.

Ryder and Reed are surprised as she identified them properly. There were many who mixed them up even though they knew them for years.

" How is that you could easily tell us apart?? Heck!! Our friends mix so up sometime and you identified us properly" says Reed.

" Huh??!!... You both are so different how can someone mistake you guys? says Esma.

" I just think it was by fluke that you guessed them up! says Ben with a smirk.

" No!! I can tell them apart" says Esma challenging Ben. You see, everyone tries finding the similarity but I can see the differences clearly as the day.

Now everyone are interested what are the differences that Esma would point out.

" And they are" says Heath.

" Ryder's eyes are cold and intense wherein Reed's eyes are warm and joyful. Ryder's aura is dominating and possessive but Reed's is protective and shielding.

Ryder has a violent streak in his personality and Reed compliments it with tenderness. Both are polar opposites but they compliment each other perfectly.
They are like the flow and ebb of the waves which can never be apart and also can never be the same. Finally, Ryder has a dark and spicy smell and Reed has a dark yet sporty smell.

Ryder is a tad bit bulkier than Reed. Ryder's hair is a darker shade than Reed's" says Esma looking at Reed and Ryder alternatingly without and emotions. So, is this enough or do you need more confirmation Ben??

All the men are in awe with Esma. They have their jaws touching the floor already.

"Oh my god!! Never in my life has anyone told us so many differences about us. Esma!! I am in awe with you" says Reed suddenly pulling Esma into a bone crushing hug and plants a kiss on her forehead. Reed is overwhelmed with the information and just stares at her.

Ryder is as overwhelmed as Reed and since he is a man of few words he dose what he does best. He walks up to her stares into her eyes and suddenly crashes his lips on her. Esma is taken aback and struggles to get away from him but his grip on her intensifies.

He abruptly let's go off her searching for something in her eyes. Esma is heaving heavily. Ryder has a doubt in his mind and just to confirm that pulls her again and kisses her.

" What the hell do you think you are doing" screams Esma and wipes her lips glaring at Ryder and stomps off from him cabin.

" That was one hell of a kiss Ryder!! " says Carlos.

" Agreed" say Ben and Heath in unison.

" Ryder!?what is it?? There's something you aren't telling" says Reed looking at Ryder's emotions.

" She is a virgin and I think I stole her first kiss" says Ryder almost like a whisper.

" How did you know??" asks Ben.

" Because she is a terrible kisser" says Ryder with a lopsided grin. I just hope she's a fast learner.

Vote, Follow and Comment 🥰