Chapter 18

As they are speaking Esma enters.

" Well ... Can I go home early?" asks Esma looking at Reed and Ryder.

" Why? So that you can go out with your boys?" asks Ryder sarcastically.

" Oh yes! It's been long we met up so I wanted to take them out" says Esma excitedly.

" Where do you want to take them Es" asks Ben thinking of following her and beating up the boys.

" Oh! I want to take them to the new club "Club Havana". Today will be my first official drink with my brothers" says Esma

" Wait!! What? Where are your brothers?" asks Ben.

" They are waiting down for me" says Esma.

" The guys you jumped on a few minutes ago" asks Carlos.

" Yes!! But you make it sound gross Carlos" says Esma.

"Omg! They are your brothers! Please take two days off and show them around" says Reed feeling relieved. He is glad he didn't have to fight with them.

Reed and Ryder pulls her between them and hug her tight. Reed places a kiss on her forehead whereas Ryder kisses her shoulder.

" God you scared us Esma!!says Ryder again placing a kiss on her shoulder.

" Ok! Stop KISSING me you both" screams Esma.

Reed and Ryder shrug their shoulders and again pull her between them and kiss her again.

" The more you tell us to stop kissing you the more we will kiss you sweetheart" says Ryder cockily.

" Hey Es! Why don't you take them to Club Millenium?" asks Ben.

" Because I can't afford it" says Esma as a matter of fact.

" Just go there and you don't have to pay anything. I will tell them about you and your plus two" says Ben.

" How is that I don't have to pay?? Do you know the Owner there?" asks a shocked Esma.

" I am the owner babe!! It's my club" says Ben proudly.

" Omg!! You are filthy rich man! Thank you so much Ben" says Esma and hugs him.

" Have fun Es!"says Ben winking his eyes

Esma walks out of the cabin grinning like an idiot.

" Wow!! Man that was close" breaths out Reed. Just imagine if we went and bet them up and then got to know that they were her brothers

" She's dam soft!! No doubt you twins are not able to keep your hands of her not to forget she smells divine" says Ben which earns him a scowl for both the twins.

The Smith siblings get ready to go to the club. All of them look extremely good and attractive. Both the boys have a rugged look and striking personality.

Esma is wearing a black sequence dress and look stunning. the boys are in a tee and jeans.

Ethan drives while Esma is shotgun and Eric has settled at the back.

" So how's work Monkey!!" asks Ethan.

" So far so good" says Esma.

" Hey! Why don't you ask Javier to join us?" says Ethan.

"Ok" says Esma and texts him to meet them at the club.

" So! Any boyfriend's Es!"asks Esthan sternly.

" No! You asked me to stay out of it" says Esma curtly

" Good! Look boys of your age want what's in your pants Es. I am a guy I know how guys think. I am just looking out for you Monkey"says Ethan sincerely.