Chapter 21

" My head hurts very bad" says Esma clutching her head.

" What the fuck Es!! What happened?" asks a furious Ethan. Eric rushes towards Esma.

" I went to watch the Rugby match and the ball fell on me" says Esma weakly.

"Does it hurt a lot bug?" asks Eric.

" Just like the way when you threw me off the bunk bed" says Esma.

There a round of gasps from everyone in the room.

" E! That was suppose to be our secret" groans Eric.

" ESMA JACOB SMITH YOU WENT TO A RUGBY MATCH A FUCKING RUGBY MATCH. Why would you go?? You have no idea about that game" screams Ethan.

" Ethan stop shouting!! My head hurts" cries Esma.

Ethan immediately lifts Esma and puts her on his lap and that was enough for Esma to start crying.

" Am sorry Monkey" says Ethan.

" It hurts a lot Ethan. Make it go  away" says Esma and snuggles more into Ethan and cries. Eric keeps rubbing her back while Ethan has  held her securely.

Ethan whispers sweet nothing to his sister until she gathers herself. He then places her back on the bed. Eric pulls her closer to him and she lays her head on his shoulder.

" Mr. Ethan I am Reed Grey and he is my twin Ryder we are very sorry about what happened to Esma" says Reed

" Just tell me who threw the ball at Es!" asks Ethan calmly.

" I threw it" says Ryder.

The minute he said that Ethan punches him hard.

" Ethan stoppp" cries out Esma

" It's ok Esma I deserve it! " says Ryder.

Ethan is fuming in rage and looking at Ryder, the rest of the boys are ready for a brawl to break out. Ethan whips his head towards Esma

" You are done staying here Es! pack your bag and come with me" says Ethan still angry.

" No Ethan you can't do this. I have a life here and my friends" sobs Esma.

" I have seen your life here Es! It would be better you don't talk about your friends" scoffs Ethan looking at Javier.

" I am not listening to you this time Ethan and am going to stay here" says Esma softly.

" TRY. ME. ES!" says Ethan stressing every word.

" Fine I will come and die a virgin staying with you.Oh! I think it's even better if I get married to BILLY!! You did be happy right" scoffs Esma.

"Cut it E! You are pushing it now" scolds Eric.

" Ethan get out" says Eric

Ethan walks away giving the twins a deadly stare.

" Who's BILLY" asks Reed in anger.

" Jesus Christ!! You picked up BILLY from all the fight that took place" asks Eric in dismay.

The twins shrug in response.

" He's our old farm dog!" says Eric looking at the twins in amusement.

_----------_

It's been a while since the incident. Ryder has become very silent and feels miserable for hurting Esma. Reed and the boys aren't speaking to Ryder.

No one is aware what transpired between Eric and Ethan that Ethan let Esma stay back at work.

" Hello Esma! Can you come to the cabin now" says Ryder.