Chapter 49

The twins see every inch of her body and then they see it. A beautiful infinity symbol with the words Reed and Ryder written across the loop and 2 very tiny baby foot prints inside the loop.It's placed where her heartbeats.

The boys are shocked for a minute. They know how Esma hates needles and inspite of that she got their names tattooed. They have tears streaming and in one go both the boys hug her.

Esma is being held in their warm embrace for a long time. The twins then get ready for the match.

Esma is all horney looking at the twins in their uniforms, being pregnant dosen't help the situation. Ethan and Eric help her to the stands.

The boys play well. Reed and Ryder look her way everytime they score. She heart swells in pride looking at them play.

Ethan, Eric and Harvey have tough time controlling her. Finally the boys win the match and both the twins jump up th stands and come towards Esma.

Ryder reaches her first and kisses her hard followed by Reed.

All of them go to a restaurant nearby to celebrate their victory. They enjoy over good food and drinks. Everyone decide to stay at the twins residence.

It's pretty early in the morning by around 4:00 AM. Eric, Ethan and Carlos are up and making coffee for themselves.

Esma comes down to the kitchen since she couldn't sleep well as she has severe back pain.

" Hey Monkey!! Why are you up so early?" asks Ethan holding her hand and helping her to sit.

" No getting sleep" says Esma

Ethan and Carlos come around and kiss her head and make some coffee for her.

Esma gets up to walk and immediately Ethan is next to her holding he hand. Esma takes a step and she screams in pain and buckles.
Carlos rushes to her side and both Ethan and Carlos help her stand.

The twins wake up to Esma's scream and run in search of her.

" Shit!! I think she's in labour. Eric start the car we will get her" screams Ryder

Eric rushes to start the car and by now Reed has called up his mother and informed. Carlos and Ethan help Esma by literally lifting her and going towards the car.

Eric drives like a maniac and they reach the hospital.

After a few hours of intense pain and screaming. Two beautiful little girls make their way into this beautiful world and also into the hearts of all.

Reed and Ryder are estatic and over the moon. Everyone congratulate the couples and take turns in carrying the little girls.

Stallion, Coalton, Kate and Jacob come to visit Esma.

" KID!! Your girls are beautiful" says Coalton and kisses Esma's head.

" Congratulations" says Stallion and Kate in unison.

They have brought a cake for the little girls. Ryder,Reed with the little girls cut the cake while Esma lays on the bed and watches them with tears in her eyes.

It's been a while now that Esma and the girls are home. Ethan and Eric have shifted base to Esma's place to help her with the girls.

Ethan is the mama bear hovering over Esma and the girls.

There's a parcel at the door. Eric is about to take it when Carlos pulls him aside and asks him to wait.

Carlos checks it for any bomb or anything given that now they have officially declared themselves as the Mafia Royals.

" Do not open scratch that do not go near anything suspicious with out informing me" says Carlos shoving Eric to the wall.

Eric is kind off confused and there is some other emotions that Eric has either than confusion.He stares at the retreating broad back of Carlos.

Esma sees this and looks towards Eric who shrugs his shoulder. The twins also see and shake their heads.

" You need a lot of effort Carlos. The siblings are born clueless. You know the struggle we had with Esma but at the end they are worth it"says Ryder smacking Carlos back.

Carlos takes the package to the basement and Ethan, Ben, Harvey and Janet are present. They open the package and they see two dolls similar to each other but mauled very badly. There's a letter as well

Congratulations to the Royals for having given us more number of people to torture. Hope the mother and the twins are doing well and HOPE they are protected well...... See you soon

Ethan is beyond furious.

" They would have to go through my dead body to get to my girls" roars Ethan

Well people this is the end of Stuck to my Bosses Part 1. I have planned another book about Ethan and Eric and that would give the conclusion as well. One more Epilogue chaper left of this book.

Stay safe Be safe.