Chapter 9

"That's ok we don't mind getting kicked by you" says Ryder.

Esma hesitates for a while and finally gives up and goes to sleep with them.

Esma is very tired and she is off to sleep as soon as she lays down. After sometime Reed feels heavy on his leg and he gets up to see what that was. He sees Esma's head on his leg and her leg on Ryder's chest.

Reed smiles and pulls her up and puts her next to him properly. Both the brothers can feel Esma being restless. Ryder suddenly feels hot breath on his stomach and he can feel someone's hand on his thigh dangerously close to his dick. His eyes snaps open to see Esma's head on his stomach and her leg on Reeds stomach. Reed also wakes up feeling someone kicking his stomach.

" Oh my god!! This girl's sleep habits are out of the world" says Ryder with a smile.

" How can someone sleep like this? " says Reed.

Both the brothers admire Esma for sometime before pulling her back towards them. Ryder softly kisses her forehead and pushes all the hair on her face. Reed leans in and kisses her cheeks and neck.

" Ry it's better one of us hug her and sleep before she rolls out of the tent" says Reed shaking his head with a smile.

Ryder pulls her close to him. Esma cuddles further laying her face on his chest. Reed moves closer to her and places his hand on her waist. The three cuddle up. Esma cannot be seen with both the boys hugging her tight.

Esma stirs in her sleep. She slowly opens her eyes to see herself huddled cozily between the boys. She gasps and with lightening speed throws herself away from them.

" Oh God Esma!! What's wrong?? Just get some sleep for Christ sake!!" says Reed.

"You are the most horrendous sleeper Ms. Esma. Our bodies are paining with you consent kicking and turning" says Ryder with a smirk.

" Oh!!am so sorry really sorry. I told you I have a very bad sleeping habit" says Esma feeling embarassed.

Finally the boys wake up and all the three get out of the tent. It's still pretty early and not many have woken up.

The twins seat themselves between Esma and see the sun rising. The early morning rays carefully kissing Esma's face, makes her look even more beautiful. The twins aren't able to tear their  eyes off her. She is unaware of their feelings for her.

Once everyone are up and awake, Ben asks everyone to round up.

" Good morning everyone. So this is where we say goodbye and yes it was fun knowing all of you. All the best and work hard. Also, there is a small party at the Grey's resident tomorrow. All of you are invited" says Ben.

Everyone pack thier bags and start going down the hill in their cycle. Once they come down they are escorted into vans and dropped off to thier respective homes

" I don't know what's happening to me" says Ryder while pulling a t shirt above him.

" She is so innocent and she has no idea about our feelings towards her.She is something different,
she is something magical. I could keep stating at her all day long" says Reed dreamily.

" Oh brother!! What has she turned us into?? Saying some stupid sappy lines" chuckles Ryder.

The twins join their friends at the club .

" Esma is one badass of a girl" says Aaron.

" Yes, she is different. She doesn't bother to impress anyone ans she is so aloof" says Heath.

" Your girl's definitely interesting" says Ben to both Ry and Reed.

" So, how do you guys plan to approach her?" asks Carlos since it's not easy saying that two well bulit men have fallen for her and not to forget they are her bosses.

" No idea guys! No idea" says Reed.

" I think the first task is to make her aware that you people exist!! She doesn't give you guys a second look let alone talk to you guys" says Aaron.

" You have a point there my friend" says Ryder.

" If she isn't going to look at us by herself we need to take the matters into our hands and maybe we need to force her to look our way" says Ryder with a stern voice.

The guys now know that the twins are really very much serious about Esma and now even if she doesn't want to they will make her theirs by hook or by crook. One thing the guys know that if the twins set thier mind on something or someone they won't rest until they have achieved it.

" God help the girl" whispers Carlos softly.

Vote, Share and comment 🥰