Chapter 37

" OUR QUEEN! WE ARE COMING TO GET YOU!!

Ethan and Eric reach the residence by night. Esma runs and jumps into Ethan as soon as she sees him. Esma is sobbing like a small child.

Ethan is like the father figure in both Esma and Eric's lives. The siblings are solid close. Eric still goes to his elder brother when things go wrong. Ethan has always had their backs.

" Monkey!! It's ok we both are here now"says Ethan holding Esma tight. He holds her that way for sometime till her breathing evens out. He gently places her down.

Esma is pulled into a bone crushing hug by Eric and again her water works starts. Ethan signals Eric to take her out.

" How did you guys get here so fast" asks Esma

" Came by our jet" says Eric

" What? We own a jet? I never knew that" says Esma in confusion

Ethan eyes Eric and quickly says it was his friend's and they rent it out

Eric leads Esma out of the house to the garden outside

" What happened?" asks Ethan eyeing both the twins

They show him both the notes and the bloodied dagger.

Ethan's eyes widens looking at the dagger. He buckles and falls on the floor. The boys rush to help him out.

" It's time everyone knows the truth" says Ethan hoarsly I need your parents as well Reed and Ryder and call in Harvey and his wife Janet as well Javier.

"I think before Esma knows I want you boys to be prepared and then decide if you want to go ahead with Esma" says Ethan and goes out of the house.

Ethan joins Esma and Eric. The 3 siblings are in harmony and have laughter erupting with loud chatters.

The boys are totally confused as to why Ethan wanted everyone. Nevertheless they call their parents and Harvey to meet them the next day.

Esma says that she would want to visit Kate McQueen the next day. The boys are relieved and quickly agree on the condition that Javier would accompany her.

All of them get ready and go out for dinner and Esma is protected from all the huge intimidating men. She knows that something is terribly wrong seeing Ethan and Eric's pale faces.

The dinner goes smooth and everyone go back to their homes. Ethan and Eric come back home with Esma.

" Ethan and Eric I have no idea what is bothering you both. I know you will tell me eventually. Whatever it is I am always with you guys and always know that" says Esma and she is immediately huddled between the brothers. Ethan kisses her forehead so does Eric.

The twins are getting more agitated looking at Ethan and Eric ashen faces.

"Can we catch up on a movie" asks Eric trying to change the mood

" Yes yes let's watch and I want ice cream" screams Esma

The boys make a makeshift bed on the floor and switch on the movie. Esma plops herself between Ethan and Eric. Ryder sits behind Esma and pulls her closer to him. Reed sits on the other side of Ethan.

" Your shirt is starting to stain with blood. You can change into my tee if you want and the first aid kit is in the first draw in the washroom " messages Reed to Ethan

Ethan reads the message and he looks towards Reed and nods and excuses himself to use the washroom. Reed places himself next to Esma and stars drawing small circles over her thigh

Esma being very tired sleeps off cuddling herself closer to Ryder. He is holding her close. Ethan comes back and looks at Eric.

" We need to get this done soon" says Eric and Ethan nods

The next morning Esma has a quick breakfast and gets ready and is waiting for Javi to pick her up.

As soon as Esma is out the rest of the boys, Mr. & Mrs. Grey, Harvey and Janet come in.

As soon as everyone comes inside Janet goes and hugs Ethan and Eric and cries into them.

Everyone are stunned by the scene.

" How is that you know them?" enquires Harvey in surprise

" I will tell everything ... But all of you please have a seat" says Ethan

" Son you are bleeding. I will attend to you first and then we can proceed" says Hope when she sees a small patch of blood on Ethan's shirt

He doesn't fight it and obliges.

Hope asks him to take off his shirt in when there a round of gasps from all of them. There is a deep cut in the side of his stomach.

Hope quickly cleans it with the help of Janet. She stitches him up and bandages the wound.

Ethan takes time to collect himself. Eric has a possessive hand on his shoulder and never have the boys seen a carefree jovial Eric getting so serious and so protective

" Look whatever I am going to say you guys can decide if you still want to help us or if you guys want out of this. If you chose not to help we will not have any hard feelings" says Ethan suddenly getting into Alpha mode

Vote comment and Share 🥰