Chapter 29

Esma starts to explain her project which is different compared to the ultra modem themes that everyone built it on. Her's was mostly the traditional type with modern technology used for the security purpose.

Her model was full of greenery, big beautiful windows, loads of flowering plants, pond, a small artificial water falls mostly very close to nature. Her model was definitely refreshing and different.

" FUCK!! That is one hell of a model. I would want to have a house like that!!" says Harvey.

" I guess it's the same for all of us" says Aaron.

" Tell me one thing why the hell did her manager not allow her to work on this project?" Carlos asks Javi.

" No idea! Esma even asked him explicitly that she wanted to be on this project but he never allowed" Javi says.

" Maybe we need to have a chat with him" says Reed sternly.

The Duke and Duchess are very impressed with Esma's model.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please have a seat and we shall let you know who has grabbed the project in a little while" says the PA of the Duke.

Esma comes back to the group and she is pulled into a bone crushing hug by Ryder and Reed and also a toe curling kiss for the twins.

" You did awesome out there Es!" says Ben coming around to hug her.

She is passed around for tight hugs and kisses on her forehead from all the boys and Mrs. Grey.

Esma is grinning like an idiot. She is pulled between the twins and they have their hands possessively on her waist.

" And now for the results. All the modles were different and beautiful. But there was one which stood out bold and beautiful as the person itself. The house already reflected it's homly-ness even before building it. This model also goes to show that talent is everywhere be it in a Man, a Woman, a Student or in this case should is say an Inter. Yes!!! The contract is bagged by Grey industry and I would like it if the lady herself to come up here to receive the contract" says the Duke.

For a moment there is pin drop silence and the spell is broken by the Dutchess by standing and clapping for Esma and then the room erupts with loud clapping and Esma walks up with the twins and receives the contract.

The group has turned rowdy with all the yelling of congratulations and well done.

"So, she is your girl huh?" asks Tiffiny walking towards the group.

Carlos immediately pushes Esma back  of him and the boys surround her. Esma is standing behind Carlos, Reed,Ryder and Harvey. Heath, Aaron, Javi and Ben are standing behind Esma.

" What do you need Tiffiny?" asks Carlos with anger in his tone.

" Oh!! the mighty Carlos speaks I see! I just wanted to see their new GIRL!" says Tiffiny with venom in her voice.

" Why?Do you want to hate yourself after looking at her?" says Harvey.

" What? Why would I hate myself?" scream Tiff.

" Because she is much more beautiful than you. Most importantly loyal and the kindest heart we have ever come across" says Javi.

" Oh!!now the siblings are the mouthpiece for the twins" says Tiff

"The twins don't want to waste their time on sluts like you" says Aaron "Tiffiny go away no one's interested in you. We didn't kill you because you were with Ryder but now nothing stops me from snapping that neck of yours"

Tiffiny scurried away from them without looking back even once.

The boys turn towards Esma and see her looking at Javi with hurt in her eyes.

" You both are brothers!" chokes out Esma and walks away.

" Baby listen it was not his fault..." says Reed but Esma has walked off.

Javier gives a helpless look towards the boys with unshed tears and runs behind her. The boys also want to go but Ben stops them and tells them to leave them for sometime. Harvey does walk towards the friends.

" Javi why didn't you tell me you both were brothers" says Esma wiping her tears and looking at both the brothers.

" Believe me I wanted to tell but I don't know why I didn't say it before" says a distressed Javi.

"He didn't want to hurt you Esma!" says Harvey.

" But...but I danced with your brother and I am crushing on your brother. That's so wrong!! You guys have this bro code right that you are not suppose to hit or crush our your siblings!! yells Esma.

Javi and Harvey look at each other and laugh their arse out.

" Sweetheart!!do we look like someone that would follow any code let alone the bro code love!!" asks Harvey cupping her face and wiping the tears and for the record I love that you are crushing over me Esma.

" Come here you stupid stupid girl" says Javi and pulls her towards him and engulfs her in a bear hug. He kisses her forehead and stays that way for sometime.

" I was so scared when you got angry with me Es. I can never ever be myself if you are upset with me. Am sorry about it and never will I do anything to hurt you Es" says Javi still hugging her.

" For the truth it wasn't Javi's idea to let his brother dance with you" says Reed walking towards them.

" I hope you guys are good now!" asks Ryder.

" Yes" says Esma and kisses the cheeks of both Javi and Harvey.

" Never ever hurt her Javi. Always protect and cherish her" says Harvey putting a hand on his brother's shoulder and giving a light squeeze and falling in line with the boys walking towards their cars.

" I will kill that girl" says prying eyes 1

" No so soon!! We will get our chance" says prying eyes 2

Unknown to the boys and the prying eyes there's another set of eyes watching them all.

" Carlos! I have the same feeling that someone is observing me" says Esma.

Carlos and the rest of the boys surround her and make a keen sweep around the area. Carlos also has the same feeling that they are been watched and feels helpless. He pushes Esma into the car with the twins and they take off towards the residence.

Comment,vote and Share 🥰