Chapter 7

Everyone goes back to the gathered place. Ben starts to brief them.about the games that will be played.

"First we will have a relay race. Then swimming and then cycling to the top of the mountain where are camps are set up. Before that you guys need to select your partners. There are names of the seniors on the chits that have been placed inside the glass jar. Each intern picks up the chit and the name corresponding to it will be your partner throughout all the matches" says Ben

The interns come and keep picking up the chits. Once, they have the chits the name of the seniors are called out and the interns join them

Ben gets Javier, Reed gets Cynthia, Ryder gets Kyle, Esma gets Carlos and so on. Cynthia and Kyle are already eye fucking the twins, Aaron gets Sheena and Heath gets Mac.

Cynthia, Kyle and Sheena are best friends and they are working here as interns on recommendation. They all look like Victoria Secret models. Esma wants to be like them but unfortunately they hardly talk to Esma. The 3 girls are all over the boys though they aren't interested in them.
Reed and Ryder keep their eyes only on Esma and they so much want to be with her.

" Ok guys gather up!! we will start the relay race now. The interns will start the race first and pass on the stick to the seniors and the seniors need to run back to the start to win the race.

We will have 2 sets winner in both sets will run the final set" says Ben. And no cheating please.

The group was provided with t shirts which had their names printed on the back. Esma pulls down her joggers pant to reveal a red running shorts. She opens her jacket which shows a red tank top and she quickly pulls over the tshirt.

The twins and the rest of the guys have their jaws dropped to the ground seeing her smooth long never ending legs and her perfect boobs.

" Fuck! Never imagined her to have such a great body under those clothes" says Ben and earns a glare from the twins.

" She looks fucking so dam hot. I right now want those long legs wrapped around my waist as I take her against the wall in our room" says Reed.

" Ditto brother" says Ryder.

" So, guys why don't we have a bet on which girl will excel in all the matches" says Heath.

Everyone makes their bets. Aaron, Carlos and Heath make thier bet on Esma. The twins, Javier make a bet on Sheena. The rest of them on Kyle and Cynthia.

" Hey! Why didn't you bet on your gal?" asks Carlos.

" She looks so gullible and soft. We don't think she has it" says Ryder.

" Don't judge a book by it's cover" says Aaron. You never know anything may happen.

The first set is played by Ben & Javier, Reed & Cynthia, Aaron & Sheena.

Once the race stars Javier runs fast and passes the stick to Ben. The rest of them take their time in running and the boys are cursing. Ben&Javier win the first set.

The next set is with Carlos&Esma, Ryder&Kyle,Heath& Mac and 3 other sets of people.

As soon as the whistle blows Esma sprints like a cheetah and reaches Carlos in no time. Carlos takes the stick and runs without wasting time and they win the next set.

The whole crowd is in awe with the way Esma ran during the race. The twins are on a high seeing her.

The final match is with Ben& Javier against Carlos&Esma. Here first the Ben and Carlos run and then hand the stick to Esma and Javier.

Javier and Esma get their sticks from Ben and Carlos and start running they are almost on the same level. That's when Esma puts in her full strength and sprints ahead and comes first. As she runs first along the finish line someone trips her off but before she falls she is caught by Reed. She literally bangs into him. Reed holds on to her until her breathing is even.

" I... I am sorry Sir. I think I tripped" says Esma bashfully.

" I glad you tripped Esma" says Reed brazenly near her ears still holding her in his arms. Esma shudders hearing to his deep baritone voice. He winks and leaves her side.

" Hey girl that was an awesome running" says Javier.

Carlos comes around and hi-fi's  Esma and pulls her into a warm bear hug. Esma is surprised and squeaks when he hugs her tight.

" You squeak like a mouse shorty" says Carlos smilingly.

" Oh please! Am not short you are rather abnormally tall" retorts Esma playfully.

The twins are crowded with all the girls trying to impress them. But they want their girl to impress them. To their dismay she in not even looking at her and is busy chatting wid Javi, Carlos and Ben.

Everyone have changed into thier swimming attire and waiting for the match to start.

Esma literally gawks at all the men who are drop dead gorgeous with well toned muscles.

"Do you need a hankey to wipe off the drool Esma" asks Ryder through gritted teeth and Reed also stares at her

The twins hate the thought of Esma looking at other men. They want her to see only them, talk only to them and be close to them. They are kind of obsessed with her.

" Sir!! I... I... " she isn't able to finish the sentence since she feels embarassed.

" Yo! People listen up" says Aaron.
Come over to listen to the rules of the game.

" The partners will have to swim 5 laps around the length. Whoever does the 5 laps in the minimum number of  minutes will be moved to the finals" says Aaron.

" The finals will have you guys swin 2 laps and get out off the water and hit the buzzer with your partner by your side. Whoever hits the buzzer first is the winner".

The first set is won by Esma and Carlos. The second set is a tie between Ryder&Kyle and Ben&Javier.

The 3 set of people move on to the finals!!

Share, vote and comment 🥰