Chapter 27

Esma and the twins arrive to the office. She kisses them both and wishes them a good day.

" Some people look very happy on a Monday morning" comments Ben looking at the twins

" I guess from now on all the days will be good for us since we shifted Esma to our home" says Reed with a smirk.

" You did what?" screams Ben.

Both the twins smirk seeing Ben scream and looking at his shocked face.

" She didn't resist coming to your home?" asks Heath.

" We told it was her punishment for behaving like an irresponsible woman" sais Ryder

" You guys are fucking awesome" says Carlos.

" So is the design ready that we need to present to the Duke and Duchess. We have to be sharp and best in case we need to win his contract" says Ryder getting into his work mode.

" Yes it's all done. We need to get going to the venue now" says Carlos.

Reed,Ryder,Carlos,Ben,Heath and Aaron and looking powerful in their tailor made black suits, crisp shirts and neatly combed hair and watches that go well with their suits.

They ride in two different cars and reach the venue. Javier and a few other from the design department are already present.

All the men walk into the Duke's office and are settled into the conference room with is massive.

There are almost 20 different companies competing for the project. The twins size up their competitors and sit back on the plush chairs like they own it.

The Duke and Duchess arrive and all of them rise. Without wasting much time the companies start to show thier projects.

The twins company has to showcase their model after luch hour. But they don't let their guard down and have a keen eyes on the different models.

" OH MY GOD!!" whisper yells Ben seeing the 2nd model being presented

" That is the exact replica of our project!!" says Heath with a crack in his voice.

Javier is already shaking seeing the presentation. Carols, Reed , Ryder and Aaron are yet to come in terms with the whole thing.

" What do we do now?" says Reed trying to control his anger.

They see that the presentation is being made by none other than Tiffiny. They are trying to figure out who gave her the project.

" I think now is not the time to find the culprit. It is time to do some damage control. Anyone with any bright ideas" says Carlos.

" I have but I don't know how viable it would be" says Javier.

" Right now anything is ok Javi" says Ryder looking dead into his eyes.

" Well.... Esma wanted to be is this project very much but our team lead put her onto a different project. Esma being what she is went ahead and made her own model and has preserved it at her place. I can ask her to get that one. It is one hell of a model which is so very different" says Javier.

" And you know about this, how?" questioned Reed sternly.

" Hmmm.... I crash at her place often so I... Hmm... Know about it" fumbles Javi

" Call her now and ask her to get to our parents residence. I will ask Harvey to get her here in our chopper" says Ryder eyeing Javier.

Javier immediately calls Esma.

" Hey Javi!! Good morning ... How's the show going on" asks an excited Esma.

" Es! we have a problem here. Someone has stolen our model and showcased it as theirs" says Javi

" What the hell? Javier. This is so wrong" says Esma with a crack in her voice.

" Listen baby-" says Javi and is cut off by Reed.

" Esma .. Esma is her name and not baby" says a pissed Reed.

" Omg are you serious!! You are going caveman now, like seriously NOW!! " shouts Ben.

" Esma can you get your model that you had done, now" says Javier.

" JAVIII!! That's some crap I did there it's not to be told or shown, you ass... I just did it out of passion thats all. God!! Did you tell the boys about this?" screams Esma.

" Yes we know" speak all the boys at once.

There's a pin drop silence from Esma.

" Look Esma something is better than nothing ok" says Carlos.

" But nothing is better than nonsense" counters Esma.

" Stop it!! Get the dam model to the Grey's residence and someone will get you here. Do not argue on this Esma" tells a stern Aaron.

" Ok" comes a meekly reply

" I hate you Javi" says Esma and cuts the call.

Esma rushes from the office back to her place picks up her model and starts towards the Grey's residence.

Ryder calls his parents and tells them what happened at the venue and also says that Esma will be coming there and Harvey would get her here.

" Hi" says Esma as soon as she gets inside the Grey's residence.

" Hello sweetheart! So good to see you" says Hope pulling her into a tight hug.

" Hello beautiful" says Harvey standing behind Hope. He looks like a sexy beast. Broad shoulders, muscle hugging t shirt and a pearly white smile.

" Oh my god!! Harvey ..... My Aquaman" says Esma and blushes a deep red.

" Did I see you blush looking at him" questions Hope

" Uhmmm what can I say ... I am crushing over him... He's too hot" says Esma and slaps her hand over her mouth.

Harvey laughs and winks at her.

"I am truly honoured Esma!" says Harvey and pulls her into a hug.

Esma was looking at him like she was looking at her favourite candy. Drooling, wide eyes and a goofy smile.

Hope smiles and pushes them to go towards the chopper.

Esma is gawking looking at the chopper. Harvey holds her hand and takes her towards the chopper. Hope also goes with them.

Esma is squeaking like little girl while sitting inside and looking out if the chopper.

" Harvey you are like my personal Air man" says Esma and is literally drooling looking at him.

" Sweetheart if you keep looking at me like that I will not be able to fly" says Harvey with a small laugh.

" Omg his laugh is like music to my ears" says Esma loudly thinking she said in her mind.

" Esma thank you ... You said that loud" says Harvey

" Ok I am so sorry.... I hope I haven't embarrassed you?" says Esma bashfully.

" You can never embarrass anyone dear!" says Harvey.

Vote, comment and Share 🥰
Please check out my other story "Live for me"