Chapter 17

" She is a virgin and I think I stole her first kiss" says Ryder almost like a whisper.

" How did you know??" asks Ben.

" Because she is a terrible kisser" says Ryder with a lopsided grin. I just hope she's a fast learner.

"Hello! Javier please send Esma back to our cabin! " says Carlos and cuts the call.

Esma reaches her seat and Javier comes to tell her that she is called back by the boss.

Esma was a little reluctant to get back. She needed to process the whole kiss situation with Ryder. But here she is standing near their cabin again. She enters in with a soft knock.

" You called me!" asks Esma.

" Yes, since Mr. Harper isn't around we need you to fetch our suits at the laundry down the street. Also, make reservations at The Plaza for lunch for 12 people" says Reed. Esma you will be joining us for lunch.

Esma's eyes widens and almost pops out .

" What?? Why should I come for lunch??asks a shocked Esma.

" Do you plans for lunch" asks Ryder.

" Wel, yes I have" says Esma not looking at Ryder.

" Cancel it!!"says Ryder shrugging his shoulders. And wait at the parking lot at 1 PM and you will ride with us.

Esma nods her head and goes to fetch their suits.

When it's 1PM Esma walks towards the parking and sees Carlos and Heath already waiting.

" Hey!" says Esma to Carlos and Heath with her beautiful smile.

"Hey partner! " says Carlos hugging her.

" Any idea why they are taking me along for the lunch" asks Esma.

" Nope, No idea" says  Heath standing next to Esma.

The boys unconsciously always stand beside Esma protecting her till the twins arrive. It's always been like that. Carlos being the Mama Bear, protective and fussy about everyone's safety.

Ryder and Reed come by then. Reed walks up to Esma kisses her forehead and walks her towards their car.

Esma is totally confused the way the twins are acting.

" What are you guys doing to me" asks Esma once she is settled in the car. Carlos drives and Aaron is shotgun.
Esma is squeezed between the twins at the back.

Ben and Heath drive behind them in another car.

" What do you think we are doing beautiful?" asks Ryder.

" It feels like you guys are all over me touching me and kissing me at every given opportunity. Why are you doing it?" says Esma eyeing both the twins.

" Figure it out" says Ryder with a smirk.

All of them reach the hotel and the twins help her out. Each of twin try holding her hands. She snatches it from them and she walks towards Aaron. The twins shake their hands and smile at her antics.

The hotel manager is already waiting for them and leads them to their place. Even before Esma can select a place to sit she is shoved between the twins.

" Again why am I here? Who are we waiting for? asks an irritated Esma.

" We are waiting for our family to join us" says Ryder nonchalantly.

" What? Why the hell do you want me at your family lunch? asks an aspirated Esma.

" You are our employee and we can take you to any lunch baby" says Reed.