Chapter 19

"What's your name?"

" Esma"

What's yours"

" Harvey"

" You are were hot and dam sexy" says Esma. Her eyes widens and she slaps her hand in her mouth.

" I... I am sorry I don't know where that came from" says Esma turning red.

" Thank you so much beautiful. It's not everyday I get compliments like this. As you can see the slash mark on my face people rather not see me let alone tell that I am sexy. Your words mean a lot" says Harvey smiling at Esma. He slowly takes her hand and places his hand on her waist and they dance slowly though the music is exact opposite to their moves.

" Oh no!! But that mark on you looks more hotter and sexy just like the Aquaman Jason Momoa" says Esma all exited.

Harvey laughs and places a soft chaste kiss on her forehead.

" Esma you are beautiful as your name and you have a beautiful heart as well sweetheart" says Harvey smilingly.

" You dance well Harvey" says Esma.

" Thank you. You dance extremely well"says Harvey and they both walk towards her brothers.

" Harvey!! These are my brothers Erica and Ethan and that is my best friend Javier" says Esma

Harvey shakes his hands with the brothers and when he come to Javier he pulls him for a hug and whispers in his ears " Always protect her".

Javier breaks the hug and nods at his brother. He feels very bad to have lied to Esma about his brother.

They tell their good byes and retire for the night.

Esma shows them around the city for the next two days. It's a Friday night and all the siblings decide to cook dinner.

Esma's phone rings and she slides out to see who it is. The caller is Ryder Grey.

" Hello Esma" says Ryder in his deep voice.

"Hi"

" Esma! I need to come for my Rugby match held at our club tomorrow. You can get you brothers as well"

" Huh! You want me to come?? I don't know anything about Rugby" says Esma.

"You are coming there to cheer Reed and myself. My driver will pick up" says Ryder and cuts the call.

Javier come to thier place with some beer and breezers. They dine together and after dinner they pick a movie to watch.

They have turned the living room into a makeshift bedroom with lots on bedsheets and duvlet spread around.

Esma is between Ethan and Eric.

" I am not sleeping next to E!"literally shouts Eric and moves away from her.

" Huh! You are so mean Eric. I love you Ethan you are the best brother" says Esma and snuggles next to him.

It's always been that way; Esma loved to snuggle to Ethan or Eric whenever
they all slept together.

" Oh God all the things I need to bare as the brother" says Ethan smiling at Esma and kisses her head.

" I don't mind sleeping next to Esma" says Javier not understanding the fuss about it.

" See you are really my best friend" says Esma excitedly.

" All the best tough guy" says Eric laughing loudly and Ethan shakes his head and controls his laugh.

All of them are snuggled up and watching the movie. Esma sleeps on Javier's shoulder even before the movie ends. He slowly places her in the makeshift bed in the floor and sleeps next to her.

Somewhere in the night Javier feels very heavy on his back and he is not able to move. He then realises that Esma is sprawled on his back.

" Eric, ERIC"whisper yells Javi.

" What is it Tough guy" asks Eric switching on the light knowing very well why he was calling.

Eric bursts out laughing looking the miserable condition Javier is in.

He lifts her off from him and places her next to him..

" Oh my god!! She almost killed me with her weight. My back hurts and I can't even feel my back" says Javi trying to roll his shoulders and doing some stretch.

Eric laughs and asks him to sleep in one of the rooms.

"I am not going for any sleep overs if it involves Esma" says Javi to himself.

Javier and Erica are early risers. They have got up and are making breakfast.

" Eric, Javi... Someone help me" calls our Ethan.

Both the boys rush towards Ethan to see Esma literally sleeping on Ethan like a small girl sleeping on her father.

Javier lifts her and places her next to Ethan.

"Oh! God her sleeping habit haven't changed even a bit I am sure she will kill someone one day with her sleeping habits."says Ethan placing a pillow below her head.

Once everyone have got up and had bath they sit together to have breakfast.

" Good lord the omlette is delicious" says Esma.

" Thank you Es!" says Javier.

Javier looks deliciously handsome with his tight tee and a shorts. His messy hair makes him look even more handsome.

Esma keeps staring at him and can't take her eyes off him.

" You look very handsome Javi even without a bath and this those night clothes" says Esma out of no where.

Javi stops eating and looks at Esma surprised.

" Oh God you took your time finally to look at how handsome I am" says Javi with a chuckle.

" Actually yes" says Esma.

" You are also beautiful Esma in your morning attire" says Javi and kisses her cheeks.

Javi feels bad that Esma never looked at him the way he looked at her. He still loved her and just wanted a chance to show her how much she means to him. Nevertheless he is happy that she is his best friend and he would always look out for her.

Esma looks at Javier and feels as to why couldn't she fall for a lovely guy like him who is a perfect package. She always looked at him like a best friend and how much ever she tried she could not change those feelings for him. She knew he was hurt and he still loved her. She tried to focus on Javi to change her feelings but ended up thinking about the twins and her feelings for them.