Chapter 14

"The feel of her body on mine felt so correct. When I kept her hand on my chest my breathing altered Reed. I am crazy about her, I need her,I want her, she is magical, she is ours" says Ryder smilingly.

It's been 2 months that the twins have been out of country on official work. It's not a day gone that the twins don't remember Esma. They also have her pic on thier laptop and a picture in their wallet.

" God!! this work took too long than expected. I am so happy to get back home and see Esma" says Ryder.

" True ... Even am glad I get to see her" says Reed.

Both of them get ready in powerful classy Armani suits. Both of them look powerful and indestructible with those ripped muscles. The guys train each day to be fit and strong. They get into their private jet and wait for the pilot to take off.

" I always have this worst scenario pictured out returning back to Esma. I can't help but think of the pain Tiffiny gave me when I came back to her to find her between two men. I can't seem to understand what I did wrong Reed. I don't want to do the same mistake and lose Esma" says Ryder with pain.

" Ryder Esma and Tiffiny are not the same. Esma is a very understanding, caring and a loving girl. Yes, she is always lost in her own world and not giving a shit about anyone but we will change her soon to give a shit about us says Reed with determination she has been given too much time Ryder now we will persuade her still she is ours.

Once the flight lands back, the boys are driven to the office. They are pretty much on time for the office to start.

The wait for the elevator to come since their private elevator is under maintenance. When the elevator comes and opens they see Esma deeply engrossed in her mobile phone .

Reed and Ryder smile to themselves seeing her. Ryder clears his throat to seek her attention. She never reacts and Reed is not happy. He sees her and then sees that she is wearing her ear phone.

Reed closes towards her and pulls the ear phone out of her ears.

" Whattt the..." says Esma.

" Good morning Esma. Don't you know it's good manners to wish your bosses" says Reed looking at her.

" I... I.. am sorry Sir. Good good morning Ryder Sir and Reed Sir" says a petrified Esma.

Ryder inches closer to her and looks into her eyes for a few seconds.

" Esma we are just Ryder and Reed when we are alone" says Reed.

The elevator bell dings and their attention turns towards the doors. People start pouring in. Reed pulls Esma towards him and places her between Ryder and himself

As they keep going up the floors people keep getting in and out. Ryder has to push himself more back is when he almost squishes Esma. He can feel her breast on his back and he has sparks cruising all along his body. He just clears his throat. That's when Esma realises how close they are, she tries to shift her position.

" Esma stop shifting too much , you are kind off rubbing yourself onto Ryder and causing him misery" says Reed lowly into her ears.

Esma instantly stops and stands like a statue. She blushes furiously. Once, they stop at their floor Esma is quick to get out of the elevator and run to her desk.

" Oh man!! she left me all hot and bothered Reed" chuckles Ryder.

"Mr. Harper we need to meet all the teams now" says Reed getting into business mode.

When the boys are in business mode no one can distract them no one.

" So the last time we met we had asked you guys to come up with any ideas for the vacant land that we had shown you. So, I would like to see the models tomorrow morning without fail" says Ryder.

"Also, we have two major deals coming our way and we would like to bag both of it. One is for the marketing team to convince the investors and the other is pretty major one. We have the Duke and Duchess wanting to build a beautiful home for them which is near a forest and the design team will work on it" says Reed.

They talk more about the upcoming projects and other things.

Esma is wearing a cute baby pink dress and looks lovely. She has her house model set. Javier comes to pick her up since she asked him if he could pick her.

Both Javier and Esma have their models with them and walk up to their respective desks.

Reed and Ryder come to each of the designers table and inspect their models. They ask them few questions and move on to the next. They get mostly different models for building Malls, offices, amusement parks etc.

Finally they come to Esma. Esma has made beautiful country side cottages.

" This is the first that's different. A cottage is it Ms. Smith" asks Ryder eyeing the model with curiosity.

"Sir this is a different kind off cottage that we would build. It's giving back to the nature what we took from her.
The whole project is eco friendly from the water that recycles to the wastes that becomes manure everything is utilised or given back to nature.

Everything will be built on the wood that we cut down for building the cottage and we would not cut many trees as well so that it still has that forest look" says Esma

Both the twins look at it and just nod their heads and go away. They do not say much.

The twins wanted to analyse the forte or strength of each individual and their creativity.

"Ok then we have seen all and it's good to know you all have a great creativity in you guys. All the best guys put in your best foot forward and make us proud" says Reed

Vote comment share🥰