Chapter 48

The twins shake their heads and finally agree to participate on one condition that Esma will not strain herself and not scream around a lot.

She reluctantly agrees. They all head out towards home.

Esma and the twins are having twin girls. The whole of Grey and the boys are over the moon. All of them keep trying to bribe Esma to keep the name they suggest. Mrs. Hope is her doctor and the twins are relaxed since they know that she is in safe hands.

It's going to be her due date in few days. Ethan and Eric have shifted to her place to help her out and be there when their nieces arrive.

Stallion and Coalton had already presented them a beautiful twin crib. Carlos and Ethan went berserk painting the walls. The rest of them decorate the room.

Esma knows that her daughters will be spoilt rotten and will be overly protected.

Esma suddenly gets adventures and she shares her idea with Harvey. She knows that Javier or the twins will never agree on that. Harvey is reluctant initially but Janet and Esma talk him into it.

Eventually Harvey agrees and goes about with her plan.

It's the day of the match. The boys are all excited.

" Ry! What wrong did we do? Why isn't Esma sleeping or talking to us properly? The excuse she gave is shitty" says Reed pulling up his t shirt

" I don't know Reed. I just hope she is not in any trouble" says Ryder.

The twins drive towards the game. Esma comes with Ethan and Eric. Javier, Janet and Harvey drive together and the rest in another car.

Ryder and Reed are sulking since Esma didn't come with them. The boys reach the venue well before time.

Ryder and Reed go to another room to change into their sports gear. Suddenly the lights go off. It doesn't come for a while.

When is comes everyone scream "Surprise!!!" walking into the twins room and the lights come.

The scene that awaits them is definitely not good. Esma buckles back and Ben and Javier hold her in time.

" What the fuck?" yells Eric

Tiffin and Talia( Remember the girl who had broken Reed's heart) are kneeling infront of the twins. The twins have their t shirts on but not their pants.

" Esma it's not what you think" screams Ryder

" I didn't think anything yet Ryder" says Esma eyeing both the twins.

" Oh! Hi Esma.... I was just you know helping Ryder release before his game since I see you can't" says Tiffiny standing up and going closer to Ryder

" And Hi!! I am Talia Reed's girl and I was helping him like Tiffiny" says Talia and walks to Reed.

Esma starts to laugh uncontrollably. Everyone gape at her thinking if she lost it.

" Don't worry I haven't lost it yet. So do you guys want to explain anything" asks Esma looking at the twins.

" Baby I have no idea how these two came here. We were just changing into our dress when the lights went off and we felt hands on us. The next minute when the lights came these two girls were kneeling infront of us" says Reed literally shaking.

" Esma!! Please believe us. We did do anything I mean anything for you to believe us" says Ryder looking broken

Suddenly Esma turns around to face Ben and Javier and has a wicked wicked smile on her face. The boys instantly know what she is thinking and groan.

Carlos is trying to stifle his laugh. He takes a soda can and settles near the table. Ben, Aaron, Heath and Javier are sulking and they remove their mobile and transfer the bet amount they had placed with Esma that she would get the twins to submit to her.

" Are you sure you will do anything" asks Esma seriously.

" Anything Baby" say both the twins

Esma hears continues messages dinging and she tries not to smile.

" First of all Tiffiny that was Reed you were about to suck and Talia that was Ryder you were are to suck. Jesus!! Tiffiny you were with Ry for a long time and you could not even differentiate between them" says Esma

Suddenly the girls jump away from them.

" You both" points Esma to Reed and Ryder " come to me" she's says in an authoritative voice.

Ryder and Reed walk towards her. They stand infront of her.

" Kneel" says Esma and without hesitation both the boys kneel infront of her.

Esma steps closer to them and weaves her hands through their hair.

She looks at the girls with a smirk

" Reed kiss our girls and Ryder kiss me" says Esma looking at Tiffiny and Talia

Reed immediately holds Esma's heavily pregnant belly and lifts the top and kisses her naked belly. Ryder holds her cheeks and kisses her slowly.

" More" growls Esma and Ryder deepens his kiss.

" Shift" says Esma and Reed comes up to her and Ryder kneels and kisses his girls where as Reed kisses Esma hard and rough.

The whole scene was fucking erotic at the same time it showed the world who the twins belong to. The twins leave Esma and kneel infront of her.

Esma helps them to stand and she stands between them and looks at Tiffiny and Talia.

" I can never ever suspect them. I know how much they love me and they would never look at another woman even if I leave them. What would you girls understand about loyalty, faith our love. The twins are surrounded by people who love them and are always loyal to them. They can never go astray because I believe in MY LOVE for them" says Esma

" Ladies your times up. I think you should really get out before Esma changes her mind and asks us to kill you" says Heath and drags the girls away.

" Come on let's cut the cake and let the love birds for a bit before the match" says Harvey and winks at Esma

The twins are estatic and suddenly become hard seeing Esma tackle the whole situation. They can't wait to lay their hands on her and devour her.

Once the cake is cut everyone has it and get out of the room except for Esma, Reed and Ryder.

" I have a gift for you both!! I hope you like it" says Esma excitedly.

She turns away from them and starts to unbutton her top. The guys are already hard and their cocks are literally begging to be released.

Esma is left in her bra and she turns around. First the twins think she wants to make love and that's the gift. They start to remove their t shirts

" What? Wait!! you pervs I don't want to have sex now you morons look properly for the gift" snarls Esma and smacks her head.

The twins see every inch of her body and then they see it. A beautiful infinity symbol with the words Reed and Ryder written across the loop and  2 very tiny baby foot prints inside the loop. It's placed where her heartbeats.

The boys are shocked for a minute. They know how Esma hates needles and inspite of that she got their names tattooed. They have tears streaming and in one go both the boys hug her.

Vote comment and Share 🥰