Chapter 44

"That's because I am here you morons" says Esma and looks at them with tears.

The twins snap their head towards Esma and buckle and fall on the ground. They are sobbing hysterically looking at her.

Esma rushes to them and hugs them both close to her chest.

The boys hold on to her and cry drenching her shirt.

" So sorry love, I am so sorry" says Ryder hugging her tightly.

" Even I am sorry Esma" says Reed holding her tighter.

Esma is huddled between the twins. They are crying in the crook of her neck.

" Alright big boys please go clean yourself up. I don't like the beards pricking me" says Esma.

" Will you join us" asks Ryder slowly

"I need time Ryder" says Esma slowly

" We understand love. Take all the time you need we are here waiting for you" says Reed and goes to clean up himself so does Ryder.

" Esma can we kiss you just once I swear we will not ask again" asks Reed with pain in his eyes.

The next minute Esma's lips are on Reed. He holds her waist and kisses her hard pouring all his emotions into it. He leaves more kisses before turning her to Ryder.

Ryder kisses her forehead and says sorry and slowly captures her lips. He is slow and passionate. He deepens the kiss and like Reed peppers more kisses on her lip and let go of her unwillingly.

Esma walks out with a small smile. Hope is happy looking at her. Javier is standing with his eyes lowered, ridden with guilt.

Esma goes and wraps herself against him. He breaks down and hugs her hard.

" I am so sorry Es, am really really sorry" cries out Javier hugging her tighter. She does not say anything until he is done crying.

" It's ok Javi. Don't do it again ok" says Esma cupping his cheeks and kissing them gently. He kisses her forehead and holds her for a while.

Carlos walks up to them and tugs Esma. She turns around and he lifts her off her feet and hugs her tight. Esma knows she would be drained out of all her energy today because of all the hugging. She doesn't mind since everything is settled.

" I am truly sorry partner. I own you a favour Esma. You can ask me anything and I would not deny it" says Carlos and kisses her forehead.

She moves towards Heath and Aaron and hugs them tight. They put her between them and hug her tightly and apologize to her.

Finally she moves towards Ben and Harvey and mouths a thank you to them. They hug her and she stays between them for sometime.

" You are truly a warrior princess Es! You are selfless and full of love and forgiveness" says Ben looking at her lovingly.

********End of Flashback*******

It's been 7 months since that day. Now things are cooling down between the twins and Esma.

" Carlos any time the twins and myself are in danger you will always rescue them first and then yourself then finally me. I hope I am clear" says Esma

" That's something impossible Esma" says Carlos sternly.

" You own it to me Carlos" says Esma

" Dam you Esma. I hate you" screams Carlos.

" But I love you partner" says Esma and hugs him

The twins and the rest of the boys go scouting for a big place to arrange for the coronation of the siblings. Ethan and Eric have joined them as well.

Javier decides to stay back but Esma insists to be let alone for a day. He reluctantly agrees.

The boys have gone for most part of the day. It's almost 8 pm. The guys get a call from Esma. The twins smile seeing her name and they put her on loud speaker. Ben and Javi are travelling with the twins.

" Ryder, Reed" whispers Esma like she is in some trouble

" Esma!What's wrong?" panics Ryder

" Help me!" says Esma exhausted

" Whatever happens don't lose the phone Esma?" yells Ben

" There you are my princess. How much have I waited for this day. I wanted to own you the day I laid my eyes on you" says a voice which the twins and Ben recognise immediately and are shocked.

" Who the fuck is it?" asks Javier who's driving like a possessed man. The cars following him are surprised..Ben messages the rest of them about the situation.

" Hunter!! stop it. What do you want?" screams Esma. Javier gets his answer and is shocked.

" I told you doll I want you" says Hunter. "I tired so many times to bring down their company none of the deals were suppose to go through but you fucking made it happen at the last minute and I hate you for that..... Who the fuck did you call?" asks Hunter seeing the light of the phone through her shirt and pulls her roughly.

All of them can hear shuffling,then bodies falling, screams and grunts from Esma and Hunter and someone else. They hear a gun shot and everything goes silent for a minute.
The twins, Javi and Ben are waiting while having a mini heart attack.

" Dam bitch!! you knocked out my men" roars Hunter

The boys feel proud for a minute the way she has tackled them. Suddenly they hear a painful scream from Esma and they freeze.

Reed and Ryder scream Esma name in the phone

" Hello twins!" speaks Hunter

" What the fuck do you want Hunter? Please don't hurt her" screams Ryder

" What I need is for you both and all your friends to come to the old abandoned building of Grey at Christopher Street. You all have to come and don't play games" shouts Hunter and cuts the call.

They drive their car to their residence and the scene infront of them is a night mare. There are 4 fully grown strong men laying unconscious, glass pieces have shattered everywhere,there's blood and torn clothes as well. The twins find pieces of Esma's clothing and they are furious.

As they keep going inside they find a paper and written in that is:

" Do not call the cops. No playing around and I need that best friend and his brother as well"

--Hunter

One thing that Carlos and Aaron find out is that Hunter did not mention anything about her siblings. They ask Ethan and Eric to go through the blue print of the warehouse and help them later on.

" Here we come for you our Queen!!" shout out all the boys and walk towards their cars.

All the boys drive towards the warehouse with the speedometer showing the highest number.

Vote comment and Share 🥰