Chapter 30

Carlos drops the twins and Esma at their place and drives away promising to be back at night to go to the club.

As soon as the three enter the house Ryder pushes Esma towards Reed and captures her lips in a hard passionate kiss. Reed slips his hands inside her shirt and pulls her towards him and starts to suck her neck.

Esma moans into Ryder's mouth and the twins kinda lose it. Ryder picks her up and Esma wraps her leg around his waist. Reed opens their bedroom door and Ryder walks through it with Esma. He puts her on the bed.

" Esma help us out of our clothes" order's Reed and Esma has Butterflies in her stomach.

She proceeds to remove Reeds dress and in the meantime Ryder is stripping her out of hers. Esma is left with her bra and underwear. She feels very conscious and brings her hands to cover herself.

Ryder immediately removes her hand and cups her cheeks and kisses her.

" You are beautiful baby! Let's see what is ours. You have no idea how long we have been waiting for this day" says Reed.

Esma quickly undresses Ryder and both twins are standing in their boxers.

" Esma!! I know this is your first. Are you ready for it. We can wait if you aren't ready" says Ryder looking softly into her eyes.

" I ... I don't know what to expect. But all I know is I love you both and I trust my life with you both. I want to become yours forever" says Esma looking at both the boys.

" I will be going first" says Ryder

"How do you decide who goes first?" asks a curious Esma.

" We draw the straws!! I got the shorter one" says Ryder with a smug.

Ryder pushes Esma to the bed and crawls on her slowly. Kissing every part of her. Reed is standing by the side of the bed and looking at them while stroking his length slowly.

Ryder hovers over her for a moment taking in her naked beauty and then suddenly crashes his lips over her. He keeps kissing her neck, licks her shoulder and keeps sucking at her pleasure point on her neck and he make sure to leave a large hickey.

He keeps kissing her down her throat then slowly on her chest. He Yanks off her bra, kneads both her boobs and Esma moans loudly.

" Fuck" says Reed and pulls down his boxer and climbs onto the bed.

Ryder pulls Esma towards him. Reed places himself behind her. Ryder smirks at Reed.

Ryder pushes her towards Reed and Reed pulls her close to himself. Esma stiffens at the contact. She didn't feel him get on the bed as she was lost in her world. She tilts her head back and Reed kisses her lips slowly.

Ryder takes one of her nipples and pinches it and she moans and Reed slowly caresses her stomach and Esma whimpers. Reed hasn't left her lips yet. Ryder puts one of her nipples in his mouth and swirls his tongue around it and Esma lifts her hips and moans loudly.

" So responsive brother" says Reed pushing her hips down.

" Hmmm she is!!" says Ryder now taking another one in his mouth and kneading the other boob.

Esma is a mess right now. Reed leaves her lips and she is heaving. Ryder immediately takes her lips in his.

The twins are feeling every inch of her body. They are memorizing every dips and curves of hers. Ryder slowly pulls off her panty. Esma is already leaking. Ryder keeps kissing her down and gets down between her. Reed has placed both his hands on her boobs and kneading it slowly and sensuously and giving open mouthed kisses along her neck.