Chapter 3

Once, the boys came to thier home they went inside silently without making noise to surprise Tiffany. As soon as they entered they were hit by a 2 different smell of  strong cologne.
Also, they heard low muffled noises.

All the boys became alert and pulled out their guns. They started to check the rooms and kitchen in the ground floor once everything was clear they proceeded upstairs.

Meanwhile Mr. & Mrs. Grey had also arrived and all of them went upstairs. The boys checked Reeds room and 3 other guest rooms and found everything to be normal. As they neared Ryder's room they could hear more noises. Aaron tried to open the door but it wouldn't open since it was locked from inside.

Ryder started to panic thinking that something terrible happened to Tiffiny and without thinking kicked open the door. The sight that awaited them was far from imagination. This sight would make any man go murderous actually murderous would be an understatement.

Tiffiny was butt naked sandwiched between two men. Both the men fucking her holes and biting her nipples. Due to the noise Tiffiny turned her head to see Ryder his family and friends with rage in their eyes. Ryder and Reed lunged towards the men and started beating them up to a pulp. Tiffiny quickly wraps a sheet around herself

Aaron,Ben, Carlos and Heath had a tough time breaking the brawl. Once the twins were pulled away from the men Ryder immediately caught hold of Tiffiny's neck and slammed her to the wall with her legs dangling in the air. He is mad with rage. Blood is gushing in his ears and he is not able to hear anyone. He puts more pressure on her neck and Tiffiny turns blue due to lack of oxygen that's when Mrs. Grey screams.

Ryder is snapped out of the trance and let goes Tiffiny. She falls down gasping for breath.

" Get the hell out of here you swine " thunders Mr. Grey.

Hope quickly goes and embraces Ryder, who breaks down hugging his mother.

" Mom I loved her so much. I gave her everything why did she do this to me. It hurts Mom please make the pain go away Mom please" sobs Ryder hysterically.

Reed, Mr. Grey and all his friends are broken. They have never seen Ryder so helpless and so vulnerable. Their heart bleeds for him.

Reed and Mr. Grey go over and hug him and don't let him out of their embrace for a long time.

---------

" Oh god! come on aahhh aaahh aaaahhhhhh" says Tanya after a mind blowing orgasm.

" That was good Tina" says Ryder.

" I am Tanya"

" Whatever lady... Take the money and get lost before my friends see you" says Ryder cockily.

He lights a cigarette and starts to smoke. Tanya tries to kiss him again but he pushes her away.

" Go away NOW" barks Ryder.

It's been three yers since the incident with Tiffiny he isn't able to come out of it. Ryder started to drown himself in girls and drinks. He hardly came to work. He was a mess right now.

" This can't continue forever Ry" says Carlos.

" What can't continue??" snaps Ryder.

" This" he points to his drink "and your fucking habits. You will contact STD or aids and die even before you hit 30" snaps Ben .

" I can't help it. I need to forget this pain" says Ryder with pain in his voice.

" It's been fucking three years and you are still not over it. This can't go on like this Ry. It's like she still has the power on you" says Reed with pain in his voice.

" You are right. I need to get out of this    before it's too late. She does not hold any power on me" says Ryder angrily.

" The first step towards change is clean yourself well. Cut and shave right now Ry you look like a pathetic loser" says Aaron.

" So, we have our 50th anniversary celebration of our firm tomorrow if you remember" taunts Reed.

" Yeah yeah I know I will be there" scoffs Ryder.

--------

All the guys have cleaned up well and look charming in their own way. All of them are waiting for Ryder to join them. Ryder comes down buttoning his cufflinks. He looks devilishly handsome. He is wearing a charcoal black suit with a crisp white shirt and a grey tie. Reed on the other hand is wearing a blue suit, white shirt with red tie. Both twins look hot and masculinity in flowing from every pore of their body.

Mr. & Mrs. William Grey join them followed by Mr.& Mrs. Gillian Grey. They hug and kiss the boys and start towards the venue in thier respective vehicles.

Once all of them reach including the friends they are welcomed and seated in thier respective places. Each of them are given button roses to put it on thier suits. Everyone gets white roses while the Ryder and Reed get Red and Pink roses respectively.

" Why do we get different roses" asks Reed.

" It's for a surprise act at the end of the event" says Leena winking at Reed and Ryder.

" Yikess... Bro our reputation is really bad" says Reed.

Ryder feels bad that he wasted 3 precious years thinking about Tiffiny and slowly letting go of his responsibility towards work. He swore he would make things better.

The Sr. Grey's get different roses as well.

The MC for the evening welcomed every one and asked the Sr. Grey's to talk about thier achivement.

" When my brother and myself started this company we wanted to build homes a not houses. Home is your base, your touchdown and reflection of your personality. I think we have come a far way building homes and now we are building the world's tallest skyscrapers and offices.
All this was possible because of the loyal employees that we have. You drive us to do more and you drive us for perfection nothing would be possible without your support. Thank you one and all have a great night" signs off Mr. Gillian Grey.

Follow, Vote and comment 🥰