𖧷

"Oh my my. Look at the Chipmunk." One said and the other two laughed making Zara scowl.

"Why? I look good in ethnic okay?" Zara huffed twirling around.

"I am impressed. You normally look like a homeless person." Vedant said.

"That's called fashion you doofus." She glared at him.

"Sure sure. Whatever you say bally." Karan laughed.

"Bally? Where did that come from?" She exasperated.

"Because you've started looking like a damn ball." Hredhaan replied making Zara grit her teeth.

"Zayan!" She shouted in full force who quickly came towards them with a tired expression.

"Why don't you understand losers? Stop troubling her for God's sake. She's your elder sister in-law." He gritted out.

"And you Zara, if they trouble you that much then stop spending so much time with them." He turned his head towards her who pouted.

"But-" She couldn't even complete as Zayan had already started her dragging towards the dining room where the elders were already seated.

"Good morning my child." Anjali said patting her head who touched her feet for taking her blessings.

Doing the same with every elder, she finally seated herself beside Zayan who was looking at her with a proud smile making her grin back adorably.

"I want to talk about something important with you guys." Anjali said.

"What is it Mom?" Zayan asked.

"Let's have the breakfast first. We'll talk later." She said making everyone nod their heads.

//////////

"What is it Aunt? It's been 30 minutes and all you've said is I want to talk about something important." Karan huffed and the Quadro nodded their head showing the irritation.

"Okay okay. I am telling you." Anjali said.

"Great."

"I've gotten a proposal." Anjali said and everyone frowned.

"Proposal? For what?" Vedant scrunched his face.

"A marriage proposal for our Hredhaan." Anjali grinned and everyone's eyes went wide.

"What?" He shrieked like a girl and jumped from his seat in shock.

"Eeeee! Stop behaving like a goddamn girl. Specially Zara." Karan slapped Hredhaan's back making Zara and Hredhaan glare at him.

"Whatever." He said slumping down on the seat again.

"Yeah so I think the girl is perfect. A perfect match for Hredhaan and perfect for our family as well." Anjali said nodding.

"Who is this girl Aunt?" Vedant asked with deep interest.

"Here's the photo. But I want Hredhaan to see it first." She said handing the photo over to Hredhaan.

Hredhaan had a blank expression. No one could tell his opinion about the proposal or the girl as he didn't show any emotion yet.

The photo was now passed onto the Quadro who was desperate to see the girl. All the elders were satisfied with the girl while it was only them left.