𖣘

WARNING: A super cringe worthy and superrrr fictional story. Don't comment shit and just enjoy it!

Sweat was dripping down the forehead of a girl who was busy wandering on the roads of Udaipur. Her rose gold bridal wear or let's just say Lakh's of worth lehenga was draped over her body in the best of ways.

Where she had been looking like a queen a couple of hours ago, now she has her hair sticking down in every direction, her attire ruined completely and face smudged with the expensive makeup which she had done by blowing out her nose for 30 minutes straight.

Her hands which were adorned with multiple of bangles were now broken, mixing with each other, wounding her from time to time, but all she cared about right now was getting away from the pathetic marriage she had been trapped in.

Forcefully?

Uh-huh.

But she wasn't one of those who would agree to every demand of her parents even if it included emotional blackmail or several bundles of notes for the preparations form Groom's side.

After all she was one of their family member herself so she knew what to do and at the right time.

Her feet were paining to no extent that her to be mother in-law or let's just say ex to-be mother in-law had sweetly asked her to wear the 5 inch heels.

She didn't want to look like a ostrich in the first place as she was already 5'5 which was a perfect height in her opinion.

And then her gaze finally landed on the place she was trying to find since long.

A phone booth.

Making her way towards it, she pleaded the shopkeeper to let her use it for free and he obliged seeing her teary face.

Oh, she knew how to act very well.

"Dhanno." She shouted excitedly as soon as the person on the other end picked up.

Everyone around her looked at her weirdly, but as always she couldn't care less.

"I knew it was a bad idea to help you." Dhanush grumbled from the other side.

"Oh, stop it Dhanno. You came up first with the idea and you know what, we succeeded. I ran away!" She shouted.

"That's amazing. You don't have to get trapped in the marriage or let's just say more of a-" Dhanush couldn't complete when she butted in.

"Show off rather than an actual wedding." She huffed, disinterested.

"That's what you get marrying the city's-" Dhanush started, but was again cut off by her.

"Yeah, the person who I haven't met for ages and is still hell bent on marrying me." She laughed.

"Oh shut it. My bestfriend is the best." Dhanush said laughing.

"That I am." She too laughed.

"So, what's the plan ahead? I need to get away from this place for some days." She questioned, being a little serious this time.

"Don't worry, your family won't be disappointed and you know why." Dhanush said concerned.

"And you know what all could happen. It would take them seconds-"

"Don't panic. You needed this and you did this. Now listen to me, I will be coming back to India after a week and then we'll plan what we need to do. For now, just find a place to stay safely." Dhanush said softly.