Betrayal.

No, she wouldn't mention it as a betrayal.

Because the ones it was caused by were the ones Nyla didn't have any expectation in the first place.

When was Esha really her bestfriend?

When did her mother ever stand up for her?

When did her father even look at her lovingly?

There was no one who tried to stop Nyla and Kabir when they were leaving the bungalow, to get to their own house. Own.

Though, two people did.

They were Arvind and Mohit.

And the only thing they said to Kabir was, 'Think once more Kabir. We have Esha ready for you and everything will be back to normal.'

Kabir was seconds away from giving the two old man some good punches, when Nyla had dragged his raging form back to their room.

His jaw was clenched, eyes red due to the amount of anger he was feeling, his fists curled into fists, having the itch to do something. More like take his anger out.

And Nyla could do only one thing to divert his mind.

She kissed him with everything inside of hers. She poured every emotion, all the passion, all the feelings that she had for her wrapping her arms around his neck to which she'd felt him relaxing soon enough, and he had kissed her back with an unmeasured zeal, breathing her air as if she was his home.

No doubt she was.

And now the two of them were finally standing in the new house, leaving everything behind.

"It's perfect Kabir." Nyla breathed out seeing their house in front of her.

The whole view of lush mountains in Dehradun was visible from their house which was the favourite part of their house for Nyla.

The house was with a bit of modern touch yet there was a homely feeling in it for Nyla. And it would eventually increase as from now onwards, both Kabir and her are going to live here together.

"I knew you would like this. I made sure to arrange glass windows for you to see the mountains." He replied, without even realizing that this time Nyla was able to hear everything.

"F-for me? You thought about me before p-purchasing this house K-Kabir?" She stuttered as she couldn't believe what Kabir was saying was the truth or not.

"I did." He replied, this time without any hesitation as now he realized there wasn't anything that should be hidden from his wife.

His wife whom he loves.

"K-Kabir? Will we be happy here? Alone?" She asked hesitantly.

"Tell me what's happiness for you Nyla." He asked back.

"You are." She softy replied. "You are my happiness."

"And when did you realized this?" He questioned, now with a teasing smirk.

"That time when you stood up for me just after our wedding." Came the reply.

"And you like the sweet Kabir which is only for you?" He again asked.

"I-I love that sweet Kabir. Who is only for me." She blurted.

"Y-you love me?" This time, it was Kabir who hesitated after listening to Nyla's confession.

"You're the only person who matters to me now Kabir. I know we had a breakout in our childhood or that the circumstances under which we got married weren't really ideal, but it's you with me at the end. And that's all that matters to me." She shrugged.