𖣘

Her heart was beating loudly. Yet she was completely ready to take this chance with Rudra. She'd even gotten ready an hour ago as her excitement and jitters about this date felt no bounds to her.

She knew Rudra had arrived here before their date's time. But he found talking to her father more important than coming up to her room for a good chat before their date. Maybe he didn't have a Phd in dating like Dhanno. But he could've atleast watched a few videos to know how to behave well on a day just like she did!

'He should just go for a date with Baba instead of me.' She thought in her mind, extremely irritated with the irrational behaviour of his while rolling her eyes.

And the very next moment her thoughts pondered upon how their families are different. Of course as a good person and an upcoming head of the city, he would talk firstly with Adhiraj Singh Chauhan instead of Leya because at this point, she's nothing to him.

Or atleast that's what she thinks.

She didn't know that in reality Rudra was as excited as her or even more than her. He didn't just research on best places for a date or he didn't just try more than 20 outfits just because he couldn't find a perfect one for nothing!

'Would that change once we get married? Will I be a priority of him?' She couldn't help, but to think again.

All these childish yet important thoughts decided to crash on her mind at this point only. A point which is too important for the both of them because it was related to the future. A decision for a lifetime.

Her mind then wandered on what happened with her in the past days. How she ran away from the wedding because of Rudra's disinterest towards everything and how she couldn't cope up with the fact that she would have to live with a selfish man as she took this step.

How she ended up in Rudra's house itself and how they exchanged their problems and issues without knowing they were actually talking about each other.

How they reacted after getting to know the truth and how the very next moment Rudra became that interested and willing to solve everything with Leya.

'Does that justifies he loves me or is everything still about the royals?' She couldn't help but to think about this fact.

Knock Knock

The sudden knocks on the door of her bedroom made her jolt away from her box of thoughts.

As she opened the door, it revealed the 20 year old daughter of one of the servants of this haveli who she is friend with because of their time spent together in the childhood.

"Leya- Yuvraj Sa is here. They're calling you downstairs." Came her panicked voice.

"Chillax Arohi. I know you're panicked thinking about my laziness of getting ready, but look I am already dressed up and completely ready." While saying this, Leya twirled flaunting her dress.

Wearing a white base floral dress, with multiple of soft red and peach flowers making her look like a garden full of blooming flowers, she looked ethereal. The dress did absolute satisfaction to her

"Wow! You look pretty Leya Shree." Saying this, she gushed over Leya's look.

"Leya." She nodded her head, correcting Arohi.

"Thanks Arohi. I'll tell you the details once I get back. Bye!" Saying this, she ran off to the direction of the staircase and Arohi could only shake her head with a big smile at the childishness of Leya.

//////////

Sitting in a sitff posture in the passenger seat of the car of Rudra which she'd even had a ride when she ran away, she was busy paying him secret sideways glances thinking he wasn't able to see her as he was busy manoeuvring his way through the roads of Udaipur.