Warning: This story will make you pull your hair because of the drama and happenings between the characters!

"Shreya, you should visit a doctor. You health is deteriorating day by day because of the constant vomits. You should get it checked what type of stomach bug it is." Avni, Shreya's bestfriend suggested seeing her condition where she was snuggling under the covers in her bed.

"But Avni, it might get cured on its own-"

"That's what you've been saying since two weeks. You couldn't even attend your own promotion party in the office. How bad is that now tell me?" Avni reasoned.

"You're right. I'll visit the doctor as soon as possible." Shreya nodded her head.

I just hope it's not what I am thinking. She thought in her mind.

"Did you give any answer to Sambhav after he proposed to you that day?" Avni asked with deep interest.

"Avni, you know it very well that I have no interest in Sambhav in that sort of way. He was my good friend, still is and will continue to be one till forever. I don't intend on getting in relationship with him." Shreya responded, stating the truth.

"Why? He has ever had feelings for you." Avni reasoned.

"That doesn't matter. I don't and I don't think I will be able to develop any." Shreya put up her point.

Around thirty minutes later, Shreya was sitting on the vanity in her room and gaining immense strength and courage she pressed the dial button. Avni had left her alone moments back and now she had no other option, but to go ahead with this.

"Hello, this is Healthcare Hospital. How may I help you?" The person on the other hand asked.

"Uhh- I would like to book an appointment with the best gynecologist in your hospital under the name Shreya." Shreya said.

"Alright Ma'am. I am booking an appointment for you with Dr. Manyata Sharma at 4 PM today. Is that fine with you?" The person asked politely.

"Yes, that's fine." She nodded solemnly.

Ten minutes had passed since that phonecall and her heart still wasn't at peace knowing the stick laying down on the bathroom's countertop.

A used stick to be precise.

She felt as if she didn't have the courage to look at it. Maybe hearing the final statement from the doctor would be better than this?

Pregnancy kits aren't always correct right?

"You have to do it. You have to for yourself. You're strong right?" She muttered to herself and taking a deep breath, she entered her bathroom with her eyes shut tightly, chanting prayers in her mind at the same time.

Opening her eyes in the most careful manner, she peeked onto the white stick kept on the countertop and she felt as if her eyes has popped out of its sockets.

Two lines.

Meaning?

Positive.

Positive for?

Pregnancy.

Whose child is it?

She thinks she will forever regret.

Flashback:

"Go! Go! Go! Shreya!" Everyone hooted as she gulped down four shots in a row.

"God, that was amazing babe." Avni said capturing Shreya in a hug which she gladly returned.

Her mood was just fantastic today.