𑁍

"Now add the remaining veggies to it." Rishabh breathed out in her ears, his chest pressing her back making her feel his developing abs.

She could even feel his not so little junior down there that was pressed between her down cheeks.

It was hard for her to control the moan that was begging to escape her mouth. Damn, he was playing with her, she realized.

"Rish, please." She tried to come out of his hold as he had trapped her petite body between his big one and the kitchen countertop as she was trying to make dinner.

"Please what Yahvi?" He repeated in a deep, husky voice.

"You said you'll help me make dinner." She voiced out, barely controlling her emotions.

"I am." He simply said.

"B-But-" She stuttered this time.

"But?" He repeated, pressing himself some more to her.

His lips trailed down wet kisses down her slender neck, as he nuzzled his face down there inhaling her vanilla scent which he absolutley loves.

"This isn't fair!" She huffed and released herself from his grip, now making her way towards the living room only to slump down on the couch with a big pout. His princess was angry.

With a known look, he too walked towards the same direction she went to and bent down on his knees in front of her so that he could be on the same level as hers.

Holding her hand in his big one, he rubbed it with the pad of his thumb softly.

"What happened?" He asked in a soft voice.

"I don't know." She replied making a chuckle escape his mouth.

"Yahvi-"

"It's like I want to hate you for the things you do. But I just can't find myself do it. You tease me so many times and when it's time for you to show your affection or say things, you never do that. How would it make me feel Rish, you only tell me." She rambled, cutting him off.

"Then you should scold me for it. Or even get angry." He shrugged.

"I already am." She nodded, agreeing with him.

"You're bad." She whispered on the verge of tears.

"Very bad." He nodded, encouraging her.

"I hate you." She sobbed, fisting his shirt, burying her face in his chest.

"But I love you more than that." She breathed out the very next moment, still tears flowing out of her big, doe eyes.

This girl is just too precious.

"And the worst part is you don't." She cried, louder than before and a loud sniffle coming out of her.

"Who said I don't?" Came his voice after a long time.

"Really?" She asked looking at him with glistening eyes.

He just nodded, embracing her in his arms, such that his chin was resting on top of her head while she had his shirt fisted tightly in her hands.

Now that he'd accepted it, she didn't need anything else to hear.

Crashing down his lips on hers, he hoisted her up with his arms, leading them to their bedroom all the while kissing. Their emotions flowing out in the best of ways, him pouring the love in form of intimacy.

//////////

Flashback:

"Princess?" Came his voice and she shook her head frantically, sniffling loudly.