𖣔

Kiaan's and Natasha life was going on better than ever. Sure they weren't like other couples where it would be a truckload of kisses, intimacy and physical activity, but for them it was satisfying as they were living happy as ever.

They had each other to care about 24*7 now where it would be a bit limited before their marriage. They loved to spend time together doing various activities unlike a married couple's, but it was fun for them.

These activities had been going on for three months straight. They both were mature in own sense, but they still hadn't talked or thought about the fact of their 'intimacy' which was irking Natasha.

She was a woman after all who needed her man's attention in this context doesn't matter if it's her bestfriend in the first place.

Dressed in a cream coloured blouse that was tucked inside a pair of brown pants with a pair of nude heels and her hair left open naturally, she took a deep breath getting out of her car.

With her head held high, she entered his office building after her work got over in her own office as it was already the evening.

Without wasting any second on the ground floor, she immediately made her way to the elevator, pressing the button to his floor. As the elevator dinged open indicating the arrival on the required floor, she exited it and started going to the direction of his office.

As always she didn't knock or waited for his response. She just swinged the door open revealing a Kiaan who certainly looked busy in an important talk with his secretary and two other men.

Kiaan glanced in her direction who had now made her way beside him. He looked back at the two men and a woman who were looking a bit uncomfortable, waiting for his next words.

"Make your ways out of my office. I'll get back at you guys later." Kiaan said to the three with a straight face.

They quickly scrambled out of his office making Natasha grin in contentment. She so love his attention towards her.

She quickly sat herself on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and placing her head on his chest.

"Okay, what's with the sudden affection?" Kiaan asked with a mischievous smile, wrapping his arms around her.

"I was feeling restless since the morning." She mumbled, still on the same position as before.

"And I missed you because you've started spending more time in the office and you talk less with me. Are you bored of me this soon Kiyu?" Natasha let it out.

"Of course not, Nat. You are the only person that matters to me." He replied pecking her forehead.

"But why do I have this weird feeling since the morning. All I wanted to do was see you in front of me." She replied pouting.

"Just some more days Nat. All my work will be settled in a couple of days then I have planned a trip for us." He said softly.

"Really?" She asked just to make him repeat.

"Of course, babe." He replied pulling her face towards him gently.

"I love you." She said in the casual, normal tone of hers which meant nothing, but care towards him.

With this she placed her lips on his which was the main thing she'd come here for and Kiaan immediately responded kissing her back feverishly.

"I would love to have a break like this daily." He mumbled in between pulling her closer.

Natasha giggled slightly and continued kissing him as if this wasn't enough for her or let's just say she didn't want to part from him.

"I love you." Was the first thing Kiaan said after parting.