The flamboyant lights were shoning upon her as she was seated on the plush bed in this cozy, warm room.

Due to it being a dark themed one, the few lights made her squint her eyes adorably as she looked at them with a pout.

"Do as I say you fool. Just pick him up from his home and throw in the dungeon after hitting bullet in his leg. I'll be coming tomorrow an I'll deal with him." Atharva growled in his phone as since past 10 minutes the only thing he had been doing is shouting on the poor lad on other side.

Ayla didn't know how to react.

She was sitting in such a way that her butt was resting on his right thigh, his strong arm wrapped around her waist to keep her steady. And the things he had been saying or his angry look only made her shudder in her place.

He pressed a chaste kiss on her exposed back making her release a wavered breath and then he was back to shouting on his phone to the person on other hand.

Ayla turned towards him in such a way that now she was completely sitting on his lap and buried her face in his chest since she required warmth and comfort after a tiring day.

Today was Tanvi's wedding with Varun Jaisingh, though as an arranged one but she looked satisfied. And the best part for Ayla was that today she was introduced as Atharva's wife to everyone. This was the day she had been waiting for since long. But one thing that pained her a little was how Tanvi was ignoring her the whole time or how she gave her disappointed looks, nothing else.

It was currently 1 in the night when Atharva took Ayla back to the home, his mansion since he couldn't wait anymore for the night when she'll be living here permanently as his wife.

"Fucking idiots." He muttered as he hung up the call and threw his phone in a random direction on the bed.

"What happened?" She asked quietly.

"Nothing baby. Now why haven't you released your hair from this hairstyle of yours? Isn't it painful?" He asked, rubbing the side of her exposed back as her camisole had ridden up.

"It is painful! It's pulling my hair apart whenever I try to remove the pins." She pouted looking at him through her lashes.

He was looking at her adoringly and lovingly as if he couldn't believe that she was in this room finally as his wife.

"Let me." He urged touching her hair and she nodded eagerly.

His lips trailed down her exposed back making her heart go in a frenzy. All the time, she could only feel special with this behaviour of his that was only towards her.

"All done." He muttered running a hand through her hair making her swoon over the comfort.

His eyes trailed on her chest that was heaving up and down continuously due to her long breaths. The flimsy camisole left nothing to his imagination. He knew this little mice hadn't wore a bra underneath it. She knew how to tease him. She knew how to play with him. And she knew how to make him dance on the tip of her fingers.

His eyes turned a shade darker as he neared towards her.

"Tell me you're wearing this only for me, Ayla." He murmured, teeth scraping on the nape of her neck.